2016 F1 Thread

Well, Baku was a waste of a GP and location.

Surely Bernie is super happy with the $$$ and convinced the drivers to all say positive things.

Found Lewis to be a whiner during the race...

Azerbaigjan is not even in Europe, it is part of Asia.... alors pour le GP d'Europe, on repassera....

On peut ben chialer, mais c'était déjà mieux que le GP de Valencia qui était possiblement le circuit le plus boring du calendrier.

On peut ben chialer, mais c'était déjà mieux que le GP de Valencia qui était possiblement le circuit le plus boring du calendrier.

The last Valencia race in 2012 was a great race. Schumachers last podium and a very good drive by Fernando in the Ferrari.

Azerbaijan was very boring, especially after watching Lemans all night. LOL to the cluster fucks caused by the communication ban with Lewis and Kimi

Anyone else notice Rosberg bopping himself in the eye with his radio plug while waiting for the podium at the end?

The sound itself was hilarious, almost like cartoons. I must have watched it 6-7 times.

"Bop" "Aaah..."

lol

4tt736.jpg

Wow Mexico pit lane tickets are expeez.

I might go to the Mexico race. I am still doing research on where to stay. That city sketches me out

Did you book tiks yet? If so where are your seats ill probably be booking it in the next week or two I will get seats near you guys.

My friend I plan on going with is in Serbia at the moment. Once he gets back we will discuss it over IndyCar in Toronto next month

Interesting finish to qualifying. Lulz to BUT beating RAI.

The changing track condition shook it up nicely.

Back