2016 F1 Thread

What a sick race! Topped off by an amazingly awkward Placido Domingo on the podium.

Mercedes should bomb more often.

Well this pretty much sums up he won't be around at RedBull for possibly another season http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/formula1/35946998

There is also talk that Ferrari is going to resign Kimi. I also feel that Hamilton is prepping for his final season at Mercedes next year

Kimi is having a good year despite lost opportunities because of Ferrari. I doubt they will resign him at this stage, could Ricciardo join Ferrari???

I really want a battle between Lewis and Nico, I want to relive the Senna-Prost era when they were at McLaren.

I was so disappointed when I saw Placido Domingo of all people come out to interview the podium. That's a huge fail for F1 fans, sure he's a Spanish icon (and a mediocre opera singer) but he's not an F1 personality. Since Ginger Spice was there why not have HER interview the drivers? At least she's eye candy...

IMHO Max Verstappen in a Red-Bull will give Ferrari a run for their money but neither Ferrari nor RB are close to the Mercs so we'll have to sit by and watch Nico and Lewis duke it out, hopefully they'll take each other out regularly during the rest of the season, make it interesting...

I was so disappointed when I saw Placido Domingo of all people come out to interview the podium. That's a huge fail for F1 fans, sure he's a Spanish icon (and a mediocre opera singer) but he's not an F1 personality. Since Ginger Spice was there why not have HER interview the drivers? At least she's eye candy..

So so stupid. They must have been yelling at him in his ear piece. I hear in monza they will use a hologram of Pavarotti.

d15f3c715ec6e9bfeb45e20e142d2cc6.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

soo...in the video, this guy demonstrate clearly that, it was nico who fucked up, but still no one talked about it

soo...in the video, this guy demonstrate clearly that, it was nico who fucked up, but still no one talked about it

You shoud get your glass on, he fucked on setting, but his move was legit, no way HAM's car was going through there with the space he had and knowing ROS would cover is position for sure.... In the end, all that because Hamilton go passed by Rosbergt the start again

You shoud get your glass on, he fucked on setting, but his move was legit, no way HAM's car was going through there with the space he had and knowing ROS would cover is position for sure.... In the end, all that because Hamilton go passed by Rosbergt the start again

27.6 More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving
back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off-line, should leave at least
one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner.

27.7 Any driver defending his position on a straight, and before any braking area, may use the full
width of the track during his first move, provided no significant portion of the car attempting
to pass is alongside his
. Whilst defending in this way the driver may not leave the track without
justifiable reason.
For the avoidance of doubt, if any part of the front wing of the car attempting to pass is
alongside the rear wheel of the car in front this will be deemed to be a ‘significant portion’.

LOL I love the FIA and Mercs explanation being so technical. Just call it a racing accident

It was. Lewis saw an opening and realized Nico was harvesting and reacted immediately by attempting the overtake. Then Nico reacted (late) to the harvesting but by then Lewis was committed and bang...

Simple racing incident. I don't blame either of them, Niki Lauda can go fuck himself: if he wants to keep F1 boring as fuck with no actual racing he should be an insurance broker not a racing team director.

People tossed Nico under the bus saying he has no balls, pussy etc

This season he finally grows a set and the same people are tossing him under the bus. The comments on Mercs facebook page are hiliarous. The kids posting there know nothing of F1. Personally to me it was just a racing incident simple as that.

Je commence à avoir de la misère à écouter la F1 à RDS. C'est tu juste moi ou quand HAM a de la misère ya toute le livre des excuses possible pour justifier ses problèmes mais quand ROS fait quelque chose de bien c'est parce que HAM a des problèmes et non parce que le gars est juste meilleur que l'année passé.

HAMs focus has cracked.. I was just talking to a friend about how if he doesn't get back on track soon ie win Monaco the season is lost for him

More interesting is Ferrari might be sacking Arrivabene. Wrong move IMO, they problem isn't with him but rather how often they sack people in other departments.. there is no cohesion amongst the team

Je commence à avoir de la misère à écouter la F1 à RDS. C'est tu juste moi ou quand HAM a de la misère ya toute le livre des excuses possible pour justifier ses problèmes mais quand ROS fait quelque chose de bien c'est parce que HAM a des problèmes et non parce que le gars est juste meilleur que l'année passé.

RDS, no, no and no. Get TSN and tune to 790, you have complete coverage from Sky TV. Fantastic pre and post race shows with full coverage.

HAMs focus has cracked.. I was just talking to a friend about how if he doesn't get back on track soon ie win Monaco the season is lost for him

More interesting is Ferrari might be sacking Arrivabene. Wrong move IMO, they problem isn't with him but rather how often they sack people in other departments.. there is no cohesion amongst the team

Ferrari needs to get back to work and figure out their issues. No need to panic just yet...

Back