2016 F1 Thread

What a shit show this will cause at Mercedes. Toto will implement team orders Kudos to Rosberg though, Hamilton would have done the same move

Yeah that was a douchy move. So even when the team tries to fix the race for Nico by butching LH pit stop, then telling him his suspension has gotten too weak, that he needs to slow down, Lewis still manages to win, good for him. Nico has brought up the BS brake story for a second time in like a month.

That Vettel on the second corner of the first lap, great control, magnificient racing, much wow!

And in other news, we will have a Formula E race next year July 15-16th. Not craza about the cars but there are some seriously big names taking part. Figured I'd break the news before that narcissist Coderre.:p And if any of you didn't see the final round today try and watch it on a replay. It's a good show.

FORMULA E 2016/17 CALENDAR

Hong Kong October 9
Marrakech November 12
Buenos Aires February 18
Mexico City April 1
TBA April 22
Monaco May 13
Paris May 20
Berlin June 10
TBA June 24
Brussels July 1
Montreal July 15/16
New York July 29/30

Come on lâcher les théories de conspiration chez Mercedes. Quand ROS a une meilleur course que HAM trouvez d'autres raisons que Mercedes a scrappé l'arrêt au puit de HAM, scrappé les settings de la voiture de HAM, scrappé la stratégie de course de HAM.

And in other news, we will have a Formula E race next year July 15-16th. Not craza about the cars but there are some seriously big names taking part. Figured I'd break the news before that narcissist Coderre.:p And if any of you didn't see the final round today try and watch it on a replay. It's a good show.

FORMULA E 2016/17 CALENDAR

Hong Kong October 9
Marrakech November 12
Buenos Aires February 18
Mexico City April 1
TBA April 22
Monaco May 13
Paris May 20
Berlin June 10
TBA June 24
Brussels July 1
Montreal July 15/16
New York July 29/30

Same weekend as IndyCar in Toronto....

Meme for Silverstone

168g61k.jpg

I don't really see Hamilton as the physically violent type. When he screws up he goes into a borderline comatose depression in interviews. He really seems more like the type of guy to lock himself in his hotel room and refuse to come out vs. damaging it. Toto must be sick to death of juggling all this bullshit. Every time something happens he has to make excuses for either driver and clear up Niki and his mouth. Niki will say shit that he thinks is true but isn't. A few years ago he pissed off Button by claiming he knew Jenson was resigning or something about his future and Button was pretty pissed as it was just a passing conversation to him and he said nothing of substance about anything.

VES is on fire. Showing up Ric like a boss.

This should be a good race, Ferrari is looking bleek as hell.

I am on the fence with the Kimi signing. I have always been a fan of the iceman but i am not sure about it. When the car is working well he cant approach Vettel.

VES is on fire. Showing up Ric like a boss.

This should be a good race, Ferrari is looking bleek as hell.

I am on the fence with the Kimi signing. I have always been a fan of the iceman but i am not sure about it. When the car is working well he cant approach Vettel.

Kimi is a safe bet and sponsors like him/ the current pairing. I still feel that Stoffel will end up at McLaren with Button being the unknown, perhaps one final year at Williams then bring in Pascal from Manor. As it stands now there has never been so many WDC on the grid.. HAM at Ferrari? Hell no as long as Mercedes is at the top he will remain.

Back