Trudeau "Canada is not at war with ISIS"

justin.jpeg
rXymjid.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rXymjid.jpg

I know this image will be useful.

It always drives me insane how the liberals seem to neglect our troops and shit on them without even trying.

Keep in mind the amount of funding the Conservatives cut towards Veterans and in the new budget Liberals were putting money back into it.

I have zero issue with him saying were not at war for damage control. Honestly the best way to defeat terrorism is in the shadows, if you're pulling a Trump approach "I'm going to kill you all" you're just asking for a suicide bomb on your doorstep.

Trudeau is at war with Kebs Nationalism and Canadian nationalism.

Break and divide us by glorious Multiculturalism and diversity.

Keep in mind the amount of funding the Conservatives cut towards Veterans and in the new budget Liberals were putting money back into it.

I have zero issue with him saying were not at war for damage control. Honestly the best way to defeat terrorism is in the shadows, if you're pulling a Trump approach "I'm going to kill you all" you're just asking for a suicide bomb on your doorstep.

What kind of damage control is that exactly? Our long term allies are mourning their dead, trying to make sense of what's going on and we're pussy footing around, musing about the definition of "war"?

So much for standing tall vs barbarians. There's not much controversy in that as far as I'm concerned.

You think Al-Bagdadi or the senior ISIS leadership cares if we consider ourselves to be at war vs them or not? We're all fucking infidels as far as they're concerned... And it so happens we dropped more than just flowers on his caliphate in recent history.
Canada was part of the air campaign against them.

So we bombed him, and our leader appears weak. Yeah, I bet he's got nothing but respect for us and he's going to leave us alone.

Seems like it's the same people that are complaining on this thread that he's not going at war while complaining on the other thread that he's wasting too much money.

my 2 cents,

I think he doesn't think it's that significant unless something like France or Belgium happens here, which if you think about it, is not farfetched.. Qc has a huge muslim population and we have our superstar charkaoui that keeps on spreading hatred in different manners... it's a matter of time... and we will all cry and people will put their facebooks pics with that Canadian flag filter and go #jesuiscanada.

They gave him citizenship! lol Too bad the big fire was not 4 houses over, he would have been homeless.

Il aurait du déclarer qu'un mur de saucisses au porc sera construit autour du Canada , que le bacon devienne le repas obligatoire pour tout nouveau arrivant ,
que la charia est une loi barbare et ne sera jamais acceptée au Canada , que le visage couvert est désormais interdit sur tout le territoire , que toutes les mosquées devont recevoir un permis pour opérer .

Que ceux qui ne sont pas d'accord avec ces énoncés restent dans leur pays.

Mais il était sensé dire quoi au juste pour vous satisfaire ?

Mais il était sensé dire quoi au juste pour vous satisfaire ?

Il devrait faire un gros déploiement d'avions en Syrie, bombarder une couple de sheds à jardin, déclarer "Mission Accomplie" et ensuite rapatrier les avions parce qu'il n'a plus une cenne. Apparemment c'est ce que font les vrais leaders virils.

Est-ce que les guerres qui durent depuis 40 ans (et plus) contre le terrorisme ont vraiment aidés à la cause? Quelqu'un peut sortir des statistiques là dessus? :dunno:

I think so...

He needs to be reminded of about Bibeau who decided to shot down a soldier downtown and then make it's way to Parliament? The soldiers in St-Jean, Toronto more recently... I'm sure that statement he made today went REALLY smooth with all the Canadian military personnel.

Army Personnel got a ''reminder'' after the election that they cannot/not authorized to post or talk shit about the new prime minister because it is bad for the public eye and that they could face sanctions if they post shit on facebook etc.

Est-ce que les guerres qui durent depuis 40 ans (et plus) contre le terrorisme ont vraiment aidés à la cause? Quelqu'un peut sortir des statistiques là dessus? :dunno:

Parce que c'est une seule entité ça? Il n'y a qu'une cause et qu'une guerre?
Team Terror vs The World?
Quels genre de stats débile t'espère avoir pour ou contre avec des liens de cause à effet boiteux?

Le nombre de "pas fins explosés par drone" vs le taux de graduation de minorité ethnique X au dirka dirka-stan?

Y'a plein de conflits de proxy, d'acteurs qui prop un coté vs l'autre, misant sur un cheval ou un autre pour avancer leur agenda respectifs. Y'a rien de nouveau ou de transparent la dedans quand tu prends une vue d'ensemble.

C'pas une raison pour se dire "Our bad ISIS, keep doing what you're doing"

Maybe hes just saying hes not at war with isis just to be less of a target unlike the americans who are at war with everyone in the world
Its not a war on terror, its a war on freedom. Maybe he knows something we dont?

Back