Woman throws coffee after being confronted about parking in a handicap spot

imo both at fault

The girl obviously for taking up a spot that`s only for handicaps.. and the little douche with his camera... he could have just told her that it`s not right to park there and move on.

So why not call the police instead of going all Social Justice Warrior and annoying people? There is nothing worse than a self-righteous asshole with a cellphone camera.

Yeah there is ..people taking spots ment for people with a disability. I bet the woman wont do it again. If no one does anything this type of situations it wont disappear by it self, only by confronting assholes and cunts of this type can we get rid of this mentality of " it was just for 2 minutes"

Yeah there is ..people taking spots ment for people with a disability. I bet the woman wont do it again. If no one does anything this type of situations it wont disappear by it self, only by confronting assholes and cunts of this type can we get rid of this mentality of " it was just for 2 minutes"

I'm not defending the woman there but i'm concerned about video vigilantes starting to film and confront people for going over the speed limit or driving a gas-guzzling vehicle.

TORONTO -- A woman who pitched two cups of coffee at a man when he confronted her for parking in a handicapped parking spot outside a Tim Hortons has received a police warning after a video of the incident garnered international attention.

Toronto police spokesman Mark Pugash said Wednesday the videographer, Ryan Favro, had declined to press a criminal complaint but officers still paid a visit to the woman.

"We've cautioned her for assault and parking in a disabled spot, which is really what we can do under the circumstances," Pugash said.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-warning-for-tim-hortons-parking-lot-coffee-tosser-1.2829669

You never see these morons getting the crap beat out of them when instigating the wrong person, because that wrong person takes the camera. Remember ;)

I'm not defending the woman there but i'm concerned about video vigilantes starting to film and confront people for going over the speed limit or driving a gas-guzzling vehicle.

i did not think you were. I believe if people confront one another like this it will reduce this types of stupid behaviors. Everybody got a HD cameras with internet their phones and with social media going viral on shit like this it should dissuade anyone from acting dumb in public

i did not think you were. I believe if people confront one another like this it will reduce this types of stupid behaviors. Everybody got a HD cameras with internet their phones and with social media going viral on shit like this it should dissuade anyone from acting dumb in public

The problem is that you are assuming that the people filming will be wise and intelligent and not some power-tripping jerk who will use social medias to get revenge on any slight real or imagined. And quite frankly, the reaction of people on social medias is often scary. The guy who filmed her took down the video because a lot of people were making death threats against the woman. Parking in a handicapped spot is stupid and inconsiderate but threatening to kill someone over that is just ridiculous.

The problem is that you are assuming that the people filming will be wise and intelligent and not some power-tripping jerk who will use social medias to get revenge on any slight real or imagined. And quite frankly, the reaction of people on social medias is often scary. The guy who filmed her took down the video because a lot of people were making death threats against the woman. Parking in a handicapped spot is stupid and inconsiderate but threatening to kill someone over that is just ridiculous.

That's also the internet, filled with trolls. Not impossible, but highly un-probable.

Vertical video uploaded should be banned off youtube

201508_1444_fbcbi_sm.png

She remind me of a princesse that can do whatever she want whenever she want... the world turn all around herself

Je suis d'accord avec toi et avec Spiff aussi. Si on laisse trop d'espace aux vidéos warriors watchez vs bien vs faire rapporter à la police a cause d'un dépassement jugé dangereux ou une d rift en awd l'hiver. Les gens quand ils ont de quoi dans tête ils sont durs à faire lâcher prise. Je l'ai vécu une fois.u gars a jugé que je roulais trop vite l'hiver et ma suivi pendant t 30 min pour me menacer

Je suis d'accord avec toi et avec Spiff aussi. Si on laisse trop d'espace aux vidéos warriors watchez vs bien vs faire rapporter à la police a cause d'un dépassement jugé dangereux ou une d rift en awd l'hiver. Les gens quand ils ont de quoi dans tête ils sont durs à faire lâcher prise. Je l'ai vécu une fois.u gars a jugé que je roulais trop vite l'hiver et ma suivi pendant t 30 min pour me menacer

C'est ton erreur d'abbord !!
Si il t'as suivi, c'est parce que tu roulais pas si vite.

Back