Trucker's thread

Spotter 3 express du midi à Kingston, pas de plaque acadienne so pas de mayerz I guess.

Men vais me tapper le traffic sur la 2 parce que la 401 est fermer jusqu'à ce soir tabarnak
8db99b39fa5d3d4cca70567ab0bd796a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

138fb42e13de882c02fa2ae99c506385.jpg

14 trucks. 7 trailers. M'envien paspire à reculer les vieux 2.5Ton avec le wrecker. C'était un beau challenge à reculer sa sur les 53pied à reculons.

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Spotter 3 express du midi à Kingston, pas de plaque acadienne so pas de mayerz I guess.

Men vais me tapper le traffic sur la 2 parce que la 401 est fermer jusqu'à ce soir tabarnak
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/8db99b39fa5d3d4cca70567ab0bd796a.jpg

hahah jai faillit aller les rejoindre, j'était au flying J a napanee a kek kilometre a l'ouest a ce moment la, jme suis dit que jtai mieux la que dans un onroute pour mon layover :D

Sa s'en va ce faire mettre en pièces pour qu'on puisse en réparer d'autre

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

man one day I would love to drive one of these, it seems so bad ass

I have always wondered do you guys work as independents with your own trucks or with companies that own the trucks? How does the pay differ? There's a guy on my street that works with CN and I'v seen him on several times bring home the big rig and wash it in his driveway.

man one day I would love to drive one of these, it seems so bad ass

I have always wondered do you guys work as independents with your own trucks or with companies that own the trucks? How does the pay differ? There's a guy on my street that works with CN and I'v seen him on several times bring home the big rig and wash it in his driveway.
Most of the truck you see on the road are company owned. Owner operator can make more money than company driver but are at higher risk of going bankrupt. Truck repair can be crazy expensive.

Personally I don't think I'll buy a truck anytime soon. I like to drop it in the yard when I go home and not worry about repair. Still some owner operator are very successful.

@mayerz do you still like doing flat bed? I'm looking into it

@mayerz do you still like doing flat bed? I'm looking into it

I love it, and right now is the perfect time to start doing it since the weather is getting good, better to learn in warm weather than in shitty winter..

And we're hiring at L'Express du midi if you feel like driving a 600hp W900L :D

I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to do. Im going to check out a place on Friday. No fancy trucks though lol. Too bad you guys are a little too far from me

I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to do. Im going to check out a place on Friday. No fancy trucks though lol. Too bad you guys are a little too far from me

Express sont quasiment au coin de la 530/132 prend 30-45min de laval.

south shore is too far from laval?? you sure you wanna drive trucks? lolll

we got some guys from quebec city and drummondville working here

Back