Trucker's thread

At the shop, leaving for Camden NJ
5HSlde.jpg

Parked for the night in Trenton NJ
vfvGRU.jpg

rGJSiZ.jpg

In the morning ready to unload, Trenton NJ
5QRqFy.jpg

how long can a truck be legally in Canada ? some relatives in the US talked about 330 and 360 inches long truck. thats fucking long, no ?

how long can a truck be legally in Canada ? some relatives in the US talked about 330 and 360 inches long truck. thats fucking long, no ?

Quebec : 244inch wheelbase
Some other province you can go up to 265

J'ai toujours cru que le métier de camionneur était 100% fait pour moi. Je suis quelqu'un d'extrêmement introverti, j'adore être tout seul et j'aime conduire et voyager. Maybe one day.

We are actually putting a new engine in our hlvw tractor i posted pics earlier. Usually engine comes in dyno'ed at 320bhp 900ish ft-lbs of torque. The one we are putting in now is dyno'ed at 370bhp and 1059ft-lbs.

its kinda lame still but, it will go pretty much anywhere you want it to. Its mated to an torque converter 8 speed manual ZF trans.

will post vid of the test drive next week sometimes. We are still hooking everything back up.

you are not limited on wheelbase, you are limited on total length. If you are hauling a tiny dump trailer you could have a 300 wheelbase if you want.
My truck has a 263in wheelbase it's just not super apparent because of my giant sleeper and toolboxes.

you are not limited on wheelbase, you are limited on total length. If you are hauling a tiny dump trailer you could have a 300 wheelbase if you want.
My truck has a 263in wheelbase it's just not super apparent because of my giant sleeper and toolboxes.

So you could go longer than a regular truck with a flat nose ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, my boss has a cabover with a super long wheelbase
you can't see real good on the pic but there's like 2M between the sleeper and the tank

35077725_1748240425260916_4821679686926991360_o.jpg

restrictions arent that bad since i can legally pull two 28ft trailers with a b-train

This truck was bad ass, I posted it twice on the forum. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180912/e8884f327e51165338d1703a25a60b03.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Est-ce vraiment le même truck ? les exausth pipe sont différente , les lumières sont différente , le shell est différent , même le sun visor et même les rear wheels cover sont différent !

Est-ce vraiment le même truck ? les exausth pipe sont différente , les lumières sont différente , le shell est différent , même le sun visor et même les rear wheels cover sont différent !

Non c’est pas le meme truck

I posted it on the spotted thread. My truck an og's truck, are not the same.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

What’s the advantage of having that much space?

none, looks badass.

On a conventionnal truck id say ride quality, the longer the wheelbase the smoother the ride is, but with a cabover that all goes out the window.

yeah that's what the relative said. much smoother ride. he was looking at a Western Lowmax with 330in wheelbase for his next truck.

Back