max brake kits... beau bon pas cher??

Sinon lave bien tes pads avec la hose quand tu lave ton auto (juste à travers du caliper avec de la pression). La poussière qui s'accumule ça fais souvent ça.

C'est Carl chez Perry qui mavais conseillé ça, je l'ai essayé, mes pads qui sille en fou d'habitude sont muets pour plusieurs dizaine de kilomètre après ça!

J'ai mit un kit cheap semblable a maxbrake sur mon bimmer vla 6 mois et ca roule encore a merveil! Pu jamais je vais acheter des disques overprice ! Ca l'avait couté 260$ le kit...le moins cher que j'avais trouvé local c'était 550$ chez uap!

I had max brakes on my caliber, one pad split in half after 5km. I contacted them and they sent me a replacement within a few days. Maybe it was a freak accident . I ended up changing the whole set after a season because I found they performed poorly after a few passes at the drag.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I had max brakes on my caliber, one pad split in half after 5km. I contacted them and they sent me a replacement within a few days. Maybe it was a freak accident . I ended up changing the whole set after a season because I found they performed poorly after a few passes at the drag.

what kind of pads?

J'ai eu ça sur un ancien daily drive (disques+pads). J'ai été très satisfait... Même que j'ai trouvé que le service était #1 et la livraison très rapide.

Si c'est une voiture daily drive, j'ai jamais eu de problème avec des Max Pads ou PrimeChoice. Ça fait la job en masse sauf que j'ai réalisé ça ne dure pas aussi longtemps que des OEM mais pour au moins 1/4 du prix, pourquoi pas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of pads?
I don't remember, it was 3 years ago. It was the more expensive pads on the front and they upgraded me to the same for the back because of the return. I also have these pads on my outlander and they're OK.
I remember being shit scared going down the strip at Icar at 110mph and barely stopping before the wall. That was after a few passes. My hawk pads never did that

After several Months to over a year and after putting them on 3 cars nothing negative to report.

I still can't believe I got front rotors for a Legacy GT for $9.99 each with free shipping on ebay for the PrimeChoice brakes. The cheapest ones I found anywhere else were in the high $60's + s%h. They shipped them from Canada to my PO box in the us for FREE but wanted over $20 to ship them from Canada to my house in Canada. go figure.

I would not recommend these for the track but for daily driving on cars that will never see the track I really have nothing negative to say about them.

Back