Rappel de sécurité Mazda / Mazda recall *** 1990-1998

Scooter

Premium
Je ne sais pas si ca viens de chez Mazda Canada ou la SAAQ...mais peut-etre il y a du monde qui sont proprios et n'ont pas recu cette lettre.
Defaillance electrique de base thermique du commutateur d'allumage.
Rappel de sécurité --- 8715J

Certains modeles Mazda entre 1990-1998

29817e4c-7e93-4a6e-a9cf-651b8130f810_zpsmokh7ine.jpg

4152020b-8456-4f02-b4d2-8aac3f4ae84d_zpsqkbjtqce.jpg

These Mazda are already rusted to ground sitting at kenny's, just a marketing move from mazda

^^ Et les portes arrieres, et le coffre? Et le capot ? :p

These Mazda are already rusted to ground sitting at kenny's, just a marketing move from mazda

" Marketing move " -- That is an interesting point.
You think is Mazda who decides to take action for such an old problem? Or more like a bunch of people that complained or some kind of association maybe ?

I'm curious to see how much it would cost to fix that, maybe we can have an answer for the "marketing move".
For those who had problems in the past and had to replace the ignition switch...they reimburse you, if you have the bill of the repair.

J'ai aussi recu la lettre mais jai vendu la voiture il y a plus de 10 ans.... le char avait été fessé a grandeur donc pas de chances qui soit retourné sur le chemin....

Ça doit faire 10 ans que j'ai pas vu de 929 rouler haha!

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just got this letter for my old 97 MX6 lol...

For the guys who received this letter....did you buy the cars new or used? And do you do maintenance at Mazda dealer?
I'm curious to know if the letter comes from Mazda Canada or the SAAQ.

For the guys who received this letter....did you buy the cars new or used? And do you do maintenance at Mazda dealer?
I'm curious to know if the letter comes from Mazda Canada or the SAAQ.

Nope bought the car used & never had it serviced at Mazda. Probs thru SAAQ database Mazda is able to get the info necessary to send out these letters...

Does Mazda know at all that their cars don't last to long in the saltbelt? Some are barely alive at kenny. Some on their way to china to make next years snow shovels, patio furniture and BBQ's. Yes, BBQ's, those fuckers rust pretty quick! LOL

Last edited:
Back