Bearing de roue avant, cherche bon mécano (Montréal)

Tabarnak que ca me decourage quand je lis le monde ici. On dirait que tout le monde a le droit de faire un profit sauf les mecaniciens. C'Est quoi votre domaine cou'donc?

Allez vous acheté direct vos oeufs a la ferme aussi au lieu de l'épicerie? Vous allez payez moin cher!

Nous aussi c'est 20$ de l'heure de plus pour le monde qui amene leur pieces, c'est parfait comme ca, ca nous évite toute les BS du coin.
Le monde ont pas lair de comprendre le loyer se paye pas tout seul ... Yont surement jamais embarque dans un camion SnapOn voir combien ca coute les outils ...

Aller chez le mecano avec tes pieces cest comme aller au resto avec ton steak : Mais monsieur le chef ...le steak etait en special au IGA

Avec mes clients oui, avec les pedler moin un peu...
If you can afford to turn away customers, more power to you. If you were the only game in town, it would be better, but you're not. Sometimes it's better to make a small profit than none at all. A cheap customer will always remain cheap, you won't change them

Le monde ont pas lair de comprendre le loyer se paye pas tout seul ... Yont surement jamais embarque dans un camion SnapOn voir combien ca coute les outils ...

Aller chez le mecano avec tes pieces cest comme aller au resto avec ton steak : Mais monsieur le chef ...le steak etait en special au IGA
Resto and garage comparison, that's like apples and oranges. And sometimes moms brings baby food to restaurants and ask waitress to heat it up for them.

If you can afford to turn away customers, more power to you. If you were the only game in town, it would be better, but you're not. Sometimes it's better to make a small profit than none at all. A cheap customer will always remain cheap, you won't change them

Resto and garage comparison, that's like apples and oranges. And sometimes moms brings baby food to restaurants and ask waitress to heat it up for them.

Pas de trouble avec sa, j'ai pas encore vu de resto qui offrait un plat de purée de patate sucré avec son coulis de lait maternisé. Au contraire d'un garage qui vend les pièces.

Pas de trouble avec sa, j'ai pas encore vu de resto qui offrait un plat de purée de patate sucré avec son coulis de lait maternisé. Au contraire d'un garage qui vend les pièces.

jamais vu un garage qui vend les pieces pour un flathead Ford aussi. That's why it's a bad comparison. I have customers that ask me to install parts not purchase from us. My boss refuses this, but i do it anyways. These type of clients will continue to do this with or without our support, if we don't do the job, someone else will. I just let them know there is no warranty. It is how you have your priorities. If this garage won't install my part, i will find another one. There is always another one. That's the game

Ca a déjà été repondu que tous les Canadian tire le font. Pas besoin de se faire defoncer la cenne par des garages comme AL scrap iron

jamais vu un garage qui vend les pieces pour un flathead Ford aussi. That's why it's a bad comparison. I have customers that ask me to install parts not purchase from us. My boss refuses this, but i do it anyways. These type of clients will continue to do this with or without our support, if we don't do the job, someone else will. I just let them know there is no warranty. It is how you have your priorities. If this garage won't install my part, i will find another one. There is always another one. That's the game

It's a grey area but I'll do it for the most part. I had a "client" last week come and ask me for my rear brake caliper tool, I told him to get lost. Then yesterday he came by asking how to bleed brakes, guess he bought new calipers. I told him YouTube... Luckily for the most part with my clients they don't even need a call for a price. They just say "call me when its ready"

It's a grey area but I'll do it for the most part. I had a "client" last week come and ask me for my rear brake caliper tool, I told him to get lost. Then yesterday he came by asking how to bleed brakes, guess he bought new calipers. I told him YouTube... Luckily for the most part with my clients they don't even need a call for a price. They just say "call me when its ready"

+1
If you're asking your mechanic how to do something as basic as bleeding brakes, then you should not be working on your car as it is clear you don't have a clue of what you're doing and that you don't have a clue that messing the job or twisting a brake line might end up in you, with your car, in the wall, when the brake line bursts. My 2 cents.

That is just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought my car to the garage with my cv shaft, garage installed it in less than an hour and didn't even charge me. I gave the mechanic a tip and that was it.

I brought my car to the garage with my cv shaft, garage installed it in less than an hour and didn't even charge me. I gave the mechanic a tip and that was it.
Y va etre en buisness longtemps avec des clients comme toi ... Super rentable comme job

Non mais serieusement cest bien gentil de leur part ... Mais messemble le gars a un garage pour faire de largent ... Si y fait des freebies a tout le monde ca sra pas trop long qui va mettre la clee dans la porte

Cest correct quand tes un bon client le gars te fait une faveur ...

Mais les osti de BS qui debarque au garage qui te dise quel morceau changer comment faire pis combien ca coute pke y lont lu sur les interweb .... Decalisse

Back