White Genocide Buzz word or Reality?

KossaK

We talk about it in other thread but no real thread about the subject of the main narrative of Nationalism organisation in Europe.
The on going White Genocide.

What is happening clearly fits the UN’s definition of “genocide” as outlined in the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG), adopted in 1948:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

A: just look what happen in south Africa.

B: as we talk in Generation identity, the endless media chanting about “racism” and “White privilege” and “unarmed teen” is a form of scientific psychological warfare against our people, intended to destroy us mentally and emotionally so as we accept our own destruction. The education system is also determined to brainwash children into self-hatred from a very young age.

C: They are ethnically cleansing us from our own cities and towns, forcing us by law to integrate with hostile foreign groups. This lowers the birthrate of Whites between one another, due to the lack of safety and a feeling of alienation that goes along with living in “diverse” communities. It also increases the miscegenation rate, which without diversity would necessarily be zero. Along with this, we are being forced to pay for all of these people with our tax money, which creates in an extreme financial burden which contributes to a lower birthrate due to a perceived inability to provide for children.

It is also true that those prone to avoiding miscegenation are likely to also be people who are more concerned about responsible parenting, and are thus less likely to have children when they feel financial pressure.

D: This point relates to the above points regarding financial pressure and “diversity.”

The Cultural Marxism of feminism is also proven to work with White women almost exclusively (and they are the ones it is sold to). This bizarre doctrine teaches women that they should not get married at a young age, and instead pursue a career (and due to financial pressure, many women see themselves not having a choice in the matter, even if they have not bought into feminism).

Women then wait until they are in their late twenties or early thirties to start thinking about children – when the biological alarm clock begins buzzing – and it this point, they are only able to have one or two children. Many end up not having any children at all.

We observe those point everyday In westerner City. And yet, the term “White genocide” is now constantly portrayed by the media as “White supremacist propaganda Ultimately, it makes no difference. What is happening is happening, regardless of the specific intentions of those carrying out the program.

Aristotle said "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society"

Last edited:
Kossak in a poor victim of a world that doesnt understand him... except when he copy & pasta shit from other websites and does not mention it's source.

You're saying women wanting to make money is a part of white genocide?

They trow away the family for Egocentric goal.
Family are the center of any civilization. Woman are the center of the family.

if you are looking at white today. the man are more feminine and woman have more manly role.
this degeneracy result to the collapse of the family structure and than the birthrate.

They trow away the family for Egocentric goal.
Family are the center of any civilization. Woman are the center of the family.

if you are looking at white today. the man are more feminine and woman have more manly role.
this degeneracy result to the collapse of the family structure and than the birthrate.

I'm no sjw or femnazi, but you're basically saying that women should just be breeders and have no ambition in life but to pump out babies?

I'm no sjw or femnazi, but you're basically saying that women should just be breeders and have no ambition in life but to pump out babies?

Individual have different skill and ambition. Some woman are good mother and other are crap and can't be the family pillar.
If we only take the one who are or could be good mother. Now day those woman dont have any recognition or help from the Canadian community.

That I am saying we trow away the importance of the role of a good mother. We forget the Quality of the family value.
No one showed us how to build a family, or told us how to stick together or resolve a conflict. Now woman and man When they face an issue it is instant separation.
how many single mother you know?

We are the too-few generation of the single children. Therein lies the source of our loneliness. We
have slaughtered our siblings. We committed murder by the millions and euphemised your crime with words like ‘sexual
emancipation’ and ‘family planning.’

Our egoism and presumptuousness knew no bounds. So spoke our ‘law,’ and if having a child was inconvenient at that moment, we killed it. In this
way, we robbed countless children of their lives to arrange them more pleasantly.
But what could be a greater crime than the murder of unborn children?

It is a genocide.

Last edited:
It's more like an non-deliberate mass suicide. Or maybe it is genocide, and brainwashing is the weapon. Either way i agree, it's just about game over for Whitey.

It's more like an non-deliberate mass suicide. Or maybe it is genocide, and brainwashing is the weapon. Either way i agree, it's just about game over for Whitey.

I said Words control is more important than Guns control.
Now in university they have 'safe zone'. the young mind learn shut the fuck up and become sheeps.
Generation of Submissive man Is the down fall of the western civilization. Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
I said free speech at all cost.

13207377128fd71cd6cf7d4b43f27c91b83672698e0c1ab5df16c71d2f60cde4.jpg

Plus je lis KossaK sur le forum plus je trouve que ses valeurs et vision de la vie se rapprochent grandement de celle des musulmans.

Concept intéressant de théorie du complot, mais je m'inquiète beaucoup plus de la montée Chinoise qui envahie les pays occidentaux.

Plus je lis KossaK sur le forum plus je trouve que ses valeurs et vision de la vie se rapprochent grandement de celle des musulmans.

Tu dis vrais.
Je partage certain valeur religieuse et meme islamic.

Je ne suis pas croyant mais certaine valeur religieuse Juive, Muslim ou chrétienne sont bonne.

c est la beauté de la philosophie rien n est couler dans le béton tout est questionable.

Concept intéressant de théorie du complot, mais je m'inquiète beaucoup plus de la montée Chinoise qui envahie les pays occidentaux.

sont nombreux mais il écrase pas la culture de leur pays host.

les chinois ne sont pas si une menace que ça. même on gagnerait a échangé encore plus avec les pays asiatique.

I'd just like to point out that a majority of the dudes I know, and guys on this website, just run around screaming bitches be crazy, and Fucking someone new on tinder every night. Meanwhile, many women just want to settle down with someone who will treat them with respect.

You talk about women's egos, but it looks like a major problem is the egos of young men and the alpha bro mentality of fuck and dump.

I'd just like to point out that a majority of the dudes I know, and guys on this website, just run around screaming bitches be crazy, and Fucking someone new on tinder every night. Meanwhile, many women just want to settle down with someone who will treat them with respect.

You talk about women's egos, but it looks like a major problem is the egos of young men and the alpha bro mentality of fuck and dump.
I would also like to point out that the one constantly harping about white genocide and the need to have children actually doesn't have any and isn't going to either. So much for irony.

you are right.

but do you think now guys fear to settle down because the fear of the divorce?
feat to be screw. They prefert buy toys (bike, cars truck etc) more than risk to settle a family with a féministe.

The guy are at fault. They stay in fear and they act like submissive manchild.
Woman want man.

haha fuck and dump it is exactly that.
good post your observation is right.

I don't think it qualifies as a genocide because a choice is given.

The following are actual genocides:

Then there are the usual we are all familiar with, the WW2 Jews, Bosnia, Cambodia, and lastly the ones still ongoing like Burma, Ethiopia and of course in Syria.

Genocide of the white male is more of a brainwash campaign. Hopefully it will blow over soon.

Back