White Genocide Buzz word or Reality?

Actually I will go even further. Immigrants should be required to go back to their country of origin after 10-20 years.

This way you can preserve the culture you care so much about and go fix the problems over there. If all the best people leave their country of origin, their country will slowly go to hell. If immigrants truly cared about their culture they would leave Canada to go back to where they came from to make things better. Its this lack of total integration that destroys the culture of the country welcoming immigrants in the first place.

If I want to experience italian culture, I wont go to la petite Italie. Ill take a trip to Italy. If I want to experience the Chinese culture, ill pay a trip to China not Chinatown.

I never understood why we have to honor cultures in Canada. If anything, these immigrants should be honoring Canada for welcoming them, not the other way around.

I guess its because Trudeau father sold us the necessity for multiculturalism instead of figuring out ways for Canadians to make more babies.

Multiculturalism slowly caused the genocide of the white race. That same race that built this society in the first place is now frowned up because of their 'priviledges'.
Lol sure good luck with that, you are better off just moving to a buttfuck nowhere where you will find no trace of pasd'icittes

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Actually I will go even further. Immigrants should be required to go back to their country of origin after 10-20 years.

This way you can preserve the culture you care so much about and go fix the problems over there. If all the best people leave their country of origin, their country will slowly go to hell. If immigrants truly cared about their culture they would leave Canada to go back to where they came from to make things better. Its this lack of total integration that destroys the culture of the country welcoming immigrants in the first place.

If I want to experience italian culture, I wont go to la petite Italie. Ill take a trip to Italy. If I want to experience the Chinese culture, ill pay a trip to China not Chinatown.

I never understood why we have to honor cultures in Canada. If anything, these immigrants should be honoring Canada for welcoming them, not the other way around.

I guess its because Trudeau father sold us the necessity for multiculturalism instead of figuring out ways for Canadians to make more babies.

Multiculturalism slowly caused the genocide of the white race. That same race that built this society in the first place is now frowned up because of their 'priviledges'.

I agree with parts of your statement (highlighted.)

I disagree with others and that's okay.

QFT *tu*

J’aimerais avoir la moitié du vocabulaire que ce gars là détient en anglais, c’est difficile de ne pas être d’accord avec lui il a une manière de s’exprimer et de détruire son interlocuteur avec classe et douceur lol

quand tes arguments ne sont que la logique et les faits, comment peux-tu débattre contre ça?

Lol sure good luck with that, you are better off just moving to a buttfuck nowhere where you will find no trace of pasd'icittes

Lots of towns in Quebec like that, I am in Drummondville with almost 90,000 people and during the festivals you do not see a minority ( in the entire city you may have 30 ), at the small town track events I go to, no visible minority.

I do not mind legal immigration, I do not like illegal immigration or immigrants wanting to change our laws, I do not like parasite immigrants who feed off our welfare system. Get a job, learn the language or get the fuck out, simple.
Just my opinion.

Lots of towns in Quebec like that, I am in Drummondville with almost 90,000 people and during the festivals you do not see a minority ( in the entire city you may have 30 ), at the small town track events I go to, no visible minority.
And that's where one should be if he/she deteste anyone other than pure laine
Seems pretty simple and logical to me

I was once in a subway in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I'm not a visible minority but I was speaking my mother tongue with a friend.
A teenager walked in and his jaw dropped. literally. He stood there looking at us with his mouth open like a deer in the headlights. I'm guessing he had never seen anyone that doesn't speak french before. If I were black his head might have exploded. We packed our shit and ate on the way. Was he "intolerant"? Some people would have started yelling 'racist'. He was just a kid who had seen something new to him which is not new to others. Nobody really tries to understand where the others come from, even the locals. Jumping on the butt-hurt bandwagon is much easier and might get you an apology, maybe some money. Using your head and understanding a particular situation will not.

quand tes arguments ne sont que la logique et les faits, comment peux-tu débattre contre ça?
Plein de places sont en train d'annuler ses soirées car il n'est pas assez inclusif.

es tu entrin de nous dire leur crime rate va ratraper celui des USA.

Je demande Londre il y a 10 vs aujourdhui.

quel sont les stats.

Key factor, contrast % of non white vs the crime stats. Baltimore, New Orleans and Detroit are predominantly black.

I literally spent less than 5 minutes looking but behold the racist data:

White:
1551px-White_Greater_London_2011_census.png

Black:
1551px-Black_Greater_London_2011_census.png

Crime:
sei_16651373.jpg

Non. Tu as des problèmes de compréhension écrite.

Le taux de crime est en augmentation depuis le Brexit. Ça doit être relié.

non tres bien compris ton text.
mais avec tes comparaison de merde je peux bien faire dire de la merde aussi.

Et ton brexit une plage de temp trop courte.

Fak la monde on finamelent avouer que le groupe age 0 a 17 ans les blanc son en grosse minority.

GG I guest.

Back