Montreal Racing Sanair Race Day

od_man99

Gentlemen,

I have been on this forum for almost 10 years now. I have seen so many threads about people wanting to get in to tracking and not being able to afford it. I really think you haven't lived automotive sport until you've gotten onto a circuit and put your skills to the test.

I do have a proposition for this forum.

Let's have a meet at Sanair, I know the owner, it'll cost members 75$ to race ALL DAY.

-No helmets required
-No Training required
-No Co-Pilot required
-75$, RACE ALL DAY.

Sanair is a very decent track and perfect for beginners.

Here is what the track looks like.

http://www.sanair.ca/joomla/

map.png

http://www.sanair.ca/joomla/pistes/circuit-routier-sanair

If I could get a list of members that would be down, I could get us a good price. Someone could bring a barbecue and we could have a nice meet.

^The guy takes you around the track a few times and gives you a safety training course, takes 20 minutes.

^The guy takes you around the track a few times and gives you a safety training course, takes 20 minutes.

You almost crashed your car within two laps. :p

But I'm just messing with you. Good idea.

Car sounds good by the way! :D

Y avait pas un thread dernièrement où quelques membres déconseillaient d'aller sur cette piste ?

Sounds interesting. Sanair is rather far no? I'm sure I could get something similar a littler closer at St-Eustache if that would make it easier? Either way good initiative and I'd make to support it in any way.

No it's not far, unless your from St-Jerome but then you can't really afford it because cigarette are now 10$+ a pack.

Even though Sanair is far from being the best track around Montreal, it's still decent and at 75$ for the whole day, it's a ridiculous steal.

Don't time that with the Poutine ride.

I'm down.

Cheap and accessible. Just a taste of track driving. Sanair is 35 minutes from Montreal. Which is very reasonable. It's a nice drive up there also.

Let's make it happen. I was there two weeks ago, the track is clean and a very good place to start.

I propose we do it on the 30th of April.

Sounds interesting. Sanair is rather far no? I'm sure I could get something similar a littler closer at St-Eustache if that would make it easier? Either way good initiative and I'd make to support it in any way.

I'd rather see something at ICar to be honest. Speak to dcaron666 on here. Better track, better people running the place. While it might cost more it will be a safer environment, just the fact No helmet's are required have raised my eyebrows. . Sanair is pretty derelict..

My summer car probably wont even be out by the 30th. Especially wont be ready.

I ll come with the beater though. sounds fun.

Damn not sure if its the video or what, that track looks ghetto and unsafe af, especially that drag pole in the middle of the turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys you do realize that i car has this already at "amateur night" and there is only usually like 5 ppl lined up for it

Back