Road rage video: BMW vs motorcycles

So let me get this straight. It is now everyone else's job on the road to block others who are speeding. How about move over and let them pass and let the cops take care of them for speeding. It's people like this who want to play local hero that cause accidents. But come crying looking for a lawyer when they get a speeding ticket. If you've ever been or seen a video of people driving in third world countries, where there no traffic laws or no one follows them, you would be amazed of how smoothly it flows. I've been and I've seen. Yet people here with traffic lights and stop signs still manage to smash into each other at an intersection constantly.

As for the BMW driver being confused. He's not. If he was there would be more jerking motion when he's going between lanes. His movements are too smooth and he's floating between both lanes to block whichever biker comes first. He knows what he's doing.

As for the biker he's wrong for breaking the mirror and speeding. But the people here saying the bikers should slow down probably have never been on a sport bike before. Going 200 on a bike and going 200 in a car is two completely different things.

Being on a sports bike and speeding is like having a super model girlfriend and having unprotected sex even though you don't want kids. You don't do it all the time and you know you shouldn't but you just can't help it sometimes. Because that's what they're made for. :D

P.S. I rarely speed on my bike and rarely go over 125 in a 100 zone. Partly because of safety and partly because I don't want tickets.

But at end of it all we don't see the beginning of the video so we don't know who started it. But the BMW driver was blocking them lol :run:

Ayoye, t'as rien compris. Lache le morceau pis regarde le video. Check le cave en bike qui passe a droite et crisse une tappe sur le char parce que le gars s'est tassé, c est ca que je veux dire. Regarde a 35 secondes. Si tu cautionnes le geste, t es pas mieux que les gars du video.

Je cautione pas le geste bien entendu. Mon comment etait une reponse au tien. Pas de rapport avec le video poster tel que je lai deja dit.

Sur ce, je lache le morceau.

You're correct it is an opinion and only the BMW knows 100% but at the same time you have to look the context.

Stage 1) He's 100% in the left lane
Stage 2) He departs the the left lane in order to go to the right one.

Context: He either doesn't see the motorcycle and should be shifting 100% into the right lane or he sees the motorcycles and floats in the middle to block.

Stage 3) Never having fully gone into the right lane he starts to drift back left (key point) as the first bike pulls up in the left lane.
Stage 4) He drifts right as the other bike tries to pass on the right.

Context: It's too coincidental that he drifts left and then right at the times where the bikes would pass. Also I can't say for sure but $10 his friend wasn't doing a ricer fly by but instead gunned it to pass on the right as the camera bike slowed down.

Alternatively, if as people argue the BMW saw the camera bike he should have 1) moved to the right immediately not drifted left and 2) also seen the second bike (mirror smasher) at the same time coming up faster than his buddy. I would even go so far as to say he should have notice the bike on the right more easily given the camera bike is more in line with the left C-pillar where as the other guy was dead center in the rear view.

This is why I seriously doubt the BMW's move to the right was a knee-jerk reaction to the camera bike and instead a conscious move to slow down both speeding bikes.

You are overanalyzing man,
First the camera bike was coming fast but not super fast to the point where it scares the bmw to making him go back to his lane abruptly. I think bmw wanted to go into 1st lane, noticed the camera bike coming much faster than he expected, decided to let him pass first by drifting back to his lane without really noticing the second biker. You can argue that he shouldve checked his blind spots but the second biker is NOT supposed to pass by right. Not only that, im pretty sure the second biker saw the bmw hesitating and also the camera bike coming in fast in first lane as well yet he still decided to pull the stunt. So i blame the second biker for the drama.

I really dont see how bmw tried to block neither of the biker. I actually admire what bmw did, because most of left lane hugging fuckers wouldve changed into first lane not giving a fuck about the guy coming behind faster.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You're correct it is an opinion and only the BMW knows 100% but at the same time you have to look the context.

Stage 1) He's 100% in the left lane
Stage 2) He departs the the left lane in order to go to the right one.

Context: He either doesn't see the motorcycle and should be shifting 100% into the right lane or he sees the motorcycles and floats in the middle to block.

Stage 3) Never having fully gone into the right lane he starts to drift back left (key point) as the first bike pulls up in the left lane.
Stage 4) He drifts right as the other bike tries to pass on the right.

Context: It's too coincidental that he drifts left and then right at the times where the bikes would pass. Also I can't say for sure but $10 his friend wasn't doing a ricer fly by but instead gunned it to pass on the right as the camera bike slowed down.

Alternatively, if as people argue the BMW saw the camera bike he should have 1) moved to the right immediately not drifted left and 2) also seen the second bike (mirror smasher) at the same time coming up faster than his buddy. I would even go so far as to say he should have notice the bike on the right more easily given the camera bike is more in line with the left C-pillar where as the other guy was dead center in the rear view.

This is why I seriously doubt the BMW's move to the right was a knee-jerk reaction to the camera bike and instead a conscious move to slow down both speeding bikes.

Hopefully we get a follow-up and get everyone's version of the events.

S'il voulait vraiment les laisser passer comme tout bon gars l'aurait fait...

if-you-ever-feel-useless-remember-that-somebodys-job-is-to-install-turn-signal-systems-at-bmw-indicators.jpg

Donc l'automobiliste est en faute car il n'utilise pas ses clignotants mais les motocyclistes eux n'utilisent pas de clignotants, roulent a vive allure, vont dans toutes les voies, etc....

Ok.

Quand tu vois qqn arriver a 180kmh derriere toi, tu restes dans ta voie...
So i should measure the guy's speed at 180 and keep my eyes glued to my rearview for someone coming really fast behind me. Seriously? You never heard sharing the road. That other people do not have the lightning quick reflexes that the guy on the bike has. What if the bmw driver was a 70 year old. The guy on the bike in the right lane should have slowed down to see where the bmw settles in. The camera bike was smart even he was flying.

lol les 3 esti de lache avec leur casque pi leur jacket padé qui se pogne a 3v1. Y'aurais merité de se faire crisser une balle. pop pop pop esti

Hahaha ca doit être le même phénomène qu'au hockey. Sur la glace tout le monde est ben tuff, tout le monde te dit de dropper les gants après s'avoir fait gelé tête basse, sauf qu'une fois que tu lui a arraché son casque et que tu le tient ben comme du monde par le collet là tu vois la peur dans ses yeux et l'expression "I immediatly regret my decision" dans son visage hahaha

So let me get this straight. It is now everyone else's job on the road to block others who are speeding. How about move over and let them pass and let the cops take care of them for speeding. It's people like this who want to play local hero that cause accidents. But come crying looking for a lawyer when they get a speeding ticket. If you've ever been or seen a video of people driving in third world countries, where there no traffic laws or no one follows them, you would be amazed of how smoothly it flows. I've been and I've seen. Yet people here with traffic lights and stop signs still manage to smash into each other at an intersection constantly.

As for the BMW driver being confused. He's not. If he was there would be more jerking motion when he's going between lanes. His movements are too smooth and he's floating between both lanes to block whichever biker comes first. He knows what he's doing.

As for the biker he's wrong for breaking the mirror and speeding. But the people here saying the bikers should slow down probably have never been on a sport bike before. Going 200 on a bike and going 200 in a car is two completely different things.

Being on a sports bike and speeding is like having a super model girlfriend and having unprotected sex even though you don't want kids. You don't do it all the time and you know you shouldn't but you just can't help it sometimes. Because that's what they're made for. :D

P.S. I rarely speed on my bike and rarely go over 125 in a 100 zone. Partly because of safety and partly because I don't want tickets.

But at end of it all we don't see the beginning of the video so we don't know who started it. But the BMW driver was blocking them lol :run:
You're right. The bmw guy was blocking the road so he could cause a commotion cause he knows his wife was armed and hopefully she could shoot somebody and she go to prison so he could divorce her and shack up with a 18 year old hottie. You got it all figured out.

Plus je regarde le vidéo et plus la seule chose que j'en retiens c'est qu'on voit 3 lâches full gear contre un pauvre cave à bedaine... 3 tuff guy. Pathétique.

He was not.

What if it was a child that stole his parent's car? What if it was actually a monkey escaped from a zoo?

What if the motorcycle was in fact a giant banana?
That wasn't my point. Im talking about reflexes and reaction time. The time you you saw the bmw in the video till the time the 2ND bike made contact. Was how many seconds? A bike in the left and a bike in the right. How are you supposed to react?

Ya pas de gagnants ici, juste des perdants.

Les gars en moto font les cons.
Le gars en BMW fait le con.

Des cons qui se rencontrent, ça fait pas des génies!

Les gars en moto arrivent trop vite
Le gars en BMW se tasse à gauche pour aucune raison, sans mettre son flasher (pour bloquer la moto à gauche on dirait)
Le gars en BMW se tasse ensuite à droite pour aucune raison (peut être pour laisser passer la moto à gauche ou bloquer celui a droite...) sans mettre son flasher encore une fois.
Le gars en moto à droite est un dickhead et décide de pas freiner même si ya le temps et de smasher le miroir. Comme si ça allait tout soudainement donner l'épiphanie au conducteur de la BM!!
Le gars en moto pense pouvoir se pousser comme un cave après avoir été impliqué dans un accident (délit de fuite).

Ça donne des bons vidéos et des discussions inutiles sur les forums au moins.

Last edited:
Ya pas de gagnants ici, juste des perdants.

Les gars en moto font les cons.
Le gars en BMW fait le con.

Des cons qui se rencontrent, ça fait pas des génies!

Les gars en moto arrivent trop vite
Le gars en BMW se tasse à gauche pour aucune raison, sans mettre son flasher (pour bloquer la moto à gauche on dirait)
Le gars en BMW se tasse ensuite à droite pour aucune raison (peut être pour laisser passer la moto à gauche ou bloquer celui a droite...) sans mettre son flasher encore une fois.
Le gars en moto à droite est un dickhead et décide de pas freiner même si ya le temps et de smasher le miroir. Comme si ça allait tout soudainement donner l'épiphanie au conducteur de la BM!!
Le gars en moto pense pouvoir se pousser comme un cave après avoir été impliqué dans un accident (délit de fuite).

Ça donne des bons vidéos et des discussions inutiles sur les forums au moins.

Danny compte le $$$$$

Back