What do you guys do to stop earphone wire from pulling downwards?

Xc0m

Legacy Member
Outdoor activity is starting again, and while wearing a workout hoodie or top, i pass the wire under it so it doesn't flop around and i pull it with my arms

But the problem is when i pass it under the shirt, the wire pulls downwards and starts pulling on my ears, and i can't turn my head without feeling a hard pull

What do you guys do? small clips? ideas? I don't want wireless earbuds, outdoor connectivity is still pretty bad right now

Outdoor activity is starting again, and while wearing a workout hoodie or top, i pass the wire under it so it doesn't flop around and i pull it with my arms

But the problem is when i pass it under the shirt, the wire pulls downwards and starts pulling on my ears, and i can't turn my head without feeling a hard pull

What do you guys do? small clips? ideas? I don't want wireless earbuds, outdoor connectivity is still pretty bad right now

earbud ou earphone, deux chose completement differente.

earbud, passe le fil autour de tes oreilles.
sinon essai un mini paper clip et clip sa sur ton collet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quand je met des earbuds et que je veux pas que ça bouge... je met mon iphone dans mes boxer au lieu des poches de shorts. Ça bouge pas. :)

I use Bose Sie2 + clip on my shirt. They are comfortable and doesn't pop-out from ears easily.

SIE2i_Tip-280x280.jpg

B008V9RW58-01.jpg

Back