Is it possible to paint your own rims with rustoleum products?

ktung8399

I googled on how to paint my own rims and it seems like there are a fair amount of people who do this. Is this a better option to take and save myself a couple hundred bucks of powder coating them? Nobody in Montreal has the color that I want for powdercoating and is charging me an extra 400$ for custom colors...

I googled on how to paint my own rims and it seems like there are a fair amount of people who do this. Is this a better option to take and save myself a couple hundred bucks of powder coating them? Nobody in Montreal has the color that I want for powdercoating and is charging me an extra 400$ for custom colors...

were i got the center of my wheels coated they would buy their powder from http://www.prismaticpowders.com/ and he wasnt charging more...they have any colour you can imagine..the place was called Ground Zero Automotive in rigaud..service wasnt the best tho..

Ark osti que ces laid. Je pensais pas qu'il y avais une façons rendre ces roues la plus laide qua l'origine mais clairement tu viens de me prouver le contraire.

Back