BMW M2 for sale

this guy paid 69K + taxes for it

I just build the car on bmw.ca with auto tranny and the telephony option + pdsf

that means 78K tax in (Ontario taxes)

He's asking exactly what he paid for

^^

Which is fine to me...

The "20% depreciation as soon you leave the dealer" theory, which between you and me is totally stupid, doesn't apply on rare cars that keep their value...

The car is totally brand new and will be hard to get as fuck, I don't see why he should drop a cent off the original price

^^

Which is fine to me...

The "20% depreciation as soon you leave the dealer" theory, which between you and me is totally stupid, doesn't apply on rare cars that keep their value...

The car is totally brand new and will be hard to get as fuck, I don't see why he should drop a cent off the original price

Agreed 100%

my post was to clarify that 78k isnt some markup

dont know what the sales taxes are when its a personal sale in Ontario but lets assume you have 6-7k to pay, I'm sure this seller might go halfway with the buyer

although some rich persian kid in Toronto will call his dad in Iran and get the money wired and not give a fuck for the difference ....

Je l avais a 64k$ la M2, livraison aout et j ai dit non.

Je trouve la M1 plus belle. Les bancs sont tres ordinaires au look je trouve.

Elle a l air d avoir un tres beau son par contre.

J ai décidé de rouler un hypermotard cet été et piler du cash sans paiement de char en attendant l automne..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
^^

Which is fine to me...

C'est un peu plate de payer 100% du prix neuf, mais tu vis avec les choix d'un autre.

Quand tu achètes neuf, une raison pourquoi tu paies cher est justement que tu choisis la couleur et les options que TU veux.

Agreed 100%

my post was to clarify that 78k isnt some markup

dont know what the sales taxes are when its a personal sale in Ontario but lets assume you have 6-7k to pay, I'm sure this seller might go halfway with the buyer

although some rich persian kid in Toronto will call his dad in Iran and get the money wired and not give a fuck for the difference ....

but it's not white tho

Mais c'est pas un M

en effet, mais la différence entre la M235 et la M2 est quand même moins grande qu'une M3 ou une 328 M pack.

Ce n'est pas le même moteur, mais le n55 tuné a quand même du potentiel, mon ami fraule les 400hp, et il a ajouter le preformance M pack carbone, ce que la M235 n'a pas OEM.

Ce n'est pas une M2 , mais ca reste disponible plus facilement, pour l'instant.

Back