No mans sky

XxH3L10SxX

Who else is impatiently waiting for this awesome game to come out. there are a couple of gameplay videos out and it makes my inner gamer drool.
The day this game comes out im saying bye to my life

Pisses me off that it's not available on Xbox.
My only bet is to buy a better graphics card and play on pc

Seems like an interesting game. What's the objective, explore and discover planets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'ai été pré-commandé le jeu sous PS4 hier au EB Games en échangeant 4 jeux et un crédit qui me restais va juste me rester à payé 20$ à la sortie.

But du jeu : ce rendre dans le milieu de l'univers. En ce moment personne ne sait ce qu'il y a là. L'univers au complet est unlock du début, tu commence à un point random sur une planète au edge de l'univers. Même si l'objectif global est de ce rendre au milieu, tu n'a aucune obligation de le faire, tu être simplement un explorateur, un trader, un pirate ou un fighter et tu peux interchanger de rôle assez facilement. C'est toi qui décide comment tu veux jouer et ce que tu va y faire. Tout est a découvrir et tu peux nommer les systèmes, planètes et la faune. Pas de loading, la seule chose qui est perma-death est ton vaisseau (donc faut s'arranger pour avoir assez de crédits/ressources pour en repogner un) et du à la grandeur ridicule du jeu (18 quintilions de planètes) c'est principalement en solo mais il y a des possibilités de rencontrer d'autre joueurs (ya un lobby qui se crée quand quelques joueurs sont proches un de l'autre).

A et aussi, faut tu découvre la langue des aliens pour pouvoir comprendre ce qu'ils disent. Il y a des monuments éparpillés sur les planètes pour apprendre des termes des langues.

https://youtu.be/D-uMFHoF8VA

i had terraria on my ps vita and loved it and got pretty far
watch the video, just to give you an idea of how crazy the game is.
apparently it would take someone 10 million years to explore the whole universe, even the developers made a probe in the game to scan the planets because no 2 are the same.

its an indy game thats getting a AAA title price point. The hype for this game is huge

well they came out with what most true gamers want: endless gaming (in theory). Gamers have been asking for a game of this scale for years and now they have it.

you can also land on the planets and it's easier to learn how to play than eve.

I will check it out for sure, but I'm not sure it will be such a big hit. Still, I liked eve online and I like minecraft and terraria so we'll see.

Interesting.. iv been keeping my eye on this game for a while. When I first heard about it I was very very excited. But after watching gameplay I was skeptical. Multiplayer is what will make it or breaks it for me. I wanna explore the universe With my bros

well i assume we would be able to give our coordinates and just warp there .. no ?

No, it doesn't work like that. The creators of the game have said it over and over and over again, this is not an MMO. It's not impossible to meet someone, but you spawn at completly random location and you cannot simply warp somewhere. You'll need to get a good ship and ressources like fuel to be able to go places.

No, it doesn't work like that. The creators of the game have said it over and over and over again, this is not an MMO. It's not impossible to meet someone, but you spawn at completly random location and you cannot simply warp somewhere. You'll need to get a good ship and ressources like fuel to be able to go places.

Once you get a good ship and ressources, I'm guessing there will be a warp option? Or if you prefer, a faster than light engine?

Once you get a good ship and ressources, I'm guessing there will be a warp option? Or if you prefer, a faster than light engine?

there has to be SOMETHING LOL. I feel purposely stopping you from playing with your friends would be a huge dick move from the devs and would alienate some potential buyers a soon as this info was made public.

The thing we know is that when you go in the universe map you will be able to see where your warp can get you. How far will you be able to go with a very good ship and ressources is currently unknow.

there has to be SOMETHING LOL. I feel purposely stopping you from playing with your friends would be a huge dick move from the devs and would alienate some potential buyers a soon as this info was made public.

Well, the devs have been saying this since forever. It's already public, it's just that it doesn't seem to get into people minds. They could do something after the release I guess, but for the actual release next month, they're no clearcut traditional coop where you can jump in with someone.

Back