No mans sky

starting at 2:35

This is not an MMO, not built toward players meeting up, should not be expected to meet up. There, you have it from the guy who's actually working on the game.

lol I can imagine the moment when you do cross paths with another player.

> both characters stop dead in their tracks and look at each other
> both players have no idea what to do
> gamers start sweating behind their computer screens
> a long minute passes with their characters just standing there, looking at each other
> player 1 opens up the chat panel
> "sup faggit"
> leaves

I dunno, I have the feeling from the interview we will never meet another player. The game might be made so that we can't even see one another, they just want us to think it could happen so that it creates a hype.

I dunno, I have the feeling from the interview we will never meet another player. The game might be made so that we can't even see one another, they just want us to think it could happen so that it creates a hype.

if it's multiplayer, there is a very small chance you could meet another player.

But everytime devs talk about a "slim to nothing" chance for something to happen, it happens all the time, because their testers aren't 400 000 people playing at the same time.

if it's multiplayer, there is a very small chance you could meet another player.

But everytime devs talk about a "slim to nothing" chance for something to happen, it happens all the time, because their testers aren't 400 000 people playing at the same time.

I have a feeling its going to be way WAY more than 400k people that will play this game. The hype is HUUUUGE

Apparently it has multiplayer support but because the game is so big its almost impossible to find eachother so they consider it single player..
Also you dont need ps plus to play it , just regular internet

Quand t'achète une console c'est pour avoir un package plus pratique et moins cher qu'un PC. Je suis rendu habitué à avoir tout en 1080p 30fps, j'ai juste pas envie d'upgrade mon ordi pour tout avoir en 60fps et j'ai pas de TV 4k non plus. C'est intéressant de voir sur Reddit le monde chialler à chaque fois que PC à une game à 60fps que les consoles sont lock à 30fps.

la plupart des reviews sont in progress
ben hate d'en lire une complete pour me donner une idée si c'est un buy or not
j'vais avoir le choix : ps4 ou pc !

Back