No mans sky

La version PC sort le 12 août donc pour ceux qui veulent se décider entre PS4 ou PC faudra attendre un peu plus.

En ce moment même ils sont en train de travaillé pour assuré la compatibilité avec les drivers graphiques divers et les options additionnels (settings) pour PC.

Quelques tweets de Sean Murray :

To be super clear - No Man's Sky is not a multiplayer game. Please don't go in looking for that experience.

The chances of two players ever crossing paths in a universe this large is pretty much zero.

We do have some online features and easter eggs so people can know they are playing in the same universe. It's about cool "moments"

I'm here tonight adding support for 21:9 monitors. We don't even have one. I've stuck some cardboard to the side of mine ¯\_(シ)_/¯

We think a global release is best for everyone on PC. Retail forces us to be staggered on PS4

Aussi un résumé du AMA sur Reddit de Sean :

Q: Will No Man's Sky on PC have FOV options?
A: Innes and Charlie are here working on it right now, but every time someone asks we take away one degree of field of view http://imgur.com/L9CIxSR

Q: Is PC getting a midnight release?
A: The reality is that we're still here working on it right now. There's no conspiracy, we're just racing to get all the extra options and stuff we want. PS4 comes out tomorrow and we'll just try to pretend it's a normal work day! Best guess right now is 6pm GMT on Friday, but we'll keep you up to date as we get closer.
I'll tell you a funny story about PC. I was here late yesterday, and I had to take a break and do an interview with Playboy (!) - and the guy was like "what are you working on when you go back downstairs?" and I was like "compatibility for ATI opengl drivers", and he said "ummm.... could you make something up. That sounds pretty nerdy". I always knew I wasn't Playboy article material :)

Q: Will PS4 and PC Universes be linked in any way?
A: PS4 and PC players are using two different servers. We are running a control experiment to see who names things the most juvenile things... Let the games begin!

Yeah mais bon, la ils se sont planter...Y'a deux streamers qui on trouver la meme planete et ils peuvent meme pas ce voir exactement a la meme place so...It was all a lie.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyT...sytokat_and_thesadcactus_tried_to_meet_up_in/

vxvHIRj.png

Yeah mais bon, la ils se sont planter...Y'a deux streamers qui on trouver la meme planete et ils peuvent meme pas ce voir exactement a la meme place so...It was all a lie.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyT...sytokat_and_thesadcactus_tried_to_meet_up_in/

http://i.imgur.com/vxvHIRj.png

exactly like I said.

it's murphy's law : if something can happen, it WILL happen.

The devs didn't think anyone would be on the same planet at the same time, but it still happened.

Après avoir joué un bon bout hier soir, je suis mitigé.

Se promener sur une planète, regarder en l'air et voir les autres planètes du système aussi proche c'est vraiment hot! Par contre les transitions quand tu passe de l'espace à une planète sont pas smooth comme dans les vidéos promo. Sur les planètes ou même dans l'espace on a l'impression que son vaisseau est "on rails". Sa peut éviter de crasher mais sa enlève un peu de l'immersion pour moi. Tu peux faire un scan pour découvrir tes alentours, mais les points d'intérêts reste rarement visible et tu dois refaire un scan souvent (gossant). J'ai trouvé comment upgrader mon exosuit et mon multi-tool, mais la seule manière de changé de vaisseau sa l'air que faut t'attente qu'un autre attérise sur un space station pour lui faire une offre et ta pas vraiment l'embarras du choix.

Je m'étais dirigé à un distress beacon dans l'espace, mais une fois arrivé sa me disait pas qui a fait le distress ni quel faction se battais contre qui. Donc j'ai choisi d'attaquer un des deux et je me suis fais lessiver solide contre des vaisseaux bien mieux équipés.

Les serveurs avaient l'air hors ligne hier parce que dans les menus sa me disait un "connection lost", mais j'ai pas trouvé nul part comment réessayer la connection. Ce qui pourrait expliquer pourquoi les 2 joueurs ne se sont pas vu.

Malgré tout, j'ai hâte de voir ce que je vais trouvé dans le milieu de la galaxie!

j'ai regarder des streams hier et j'étais un peu décu...tout ce que j'ai vu c'étais du farming de plutonium et autre matériaux
je m'attendais a un peu plus d'action disons ! sa me fesais penser a un minecraft-lost-in-space.

mon idée de possiblement l'acheter viens de prendre le bord pour le moment !

J'ai décidé de suivre le chemin de l'Atlas plutôt que celui du centre question de voir se que sa peut donné et je suis pas déçu! J'ai finalement trouvé un nouveau vaisseau, trouvé aussi la passe Altas V1 qui permet d'ouvrir certains coffres et portes et j'ai eu un multi-tool assez hot gratis en répondant correctement à un NPC.

Je déteste toujours la mécanique du vaisseau qui te force sur un rail quand on se promène sur une planète et ne pas avoir de map locale pour voir concrètement ce qu'on a découvert sur une planète.

En ce moment, tes actions peuvent déterminer ton influence sur les autres races, mais ta rien qui montre ou explique ce que sa peut faire de plus ou de moins.

Durant les space battles ta pas vraiment idée qui est qui.

Tu peux pas embarquer sur des side quests, soit tu va sur le path de l'Atlas, du centre de l'univers ou tu explore random just for the sake of it. Il n'y a pas de manière de savoir quels ressources sont en demande où, donc difficile de faire du trading surtout que retrouver un outpost sur une planète est presque impossible.

Sa manque cruellement de contenus.

Wow this is not even worth 20$,is basically farming materials forever and visiting dead ass planets with barely anything interesting to do. Most of the monster you find are just ugly and super random with deform bodies and there is no reason to revisit planets or to think in names for them since they are infinite and a random mess. If you are willing to waste money in this wait for it to drop to 10$ or below on a steam/pstore sale, otherwise you will end up feeling like you got scammed for the absurd price they are asking for this space farmville simulator.

Ouch.

I was in space on the pulse drive, some pirate killed my drive and scanned my cargo hold. they noticed i had some valueble materials and started to attack me. i couldnt kill them off so i head for the planet that was right there trying to run and they killed me just outside the planet.
So i respawn in my last save and head back to grab my stuff back. i get there and bam those same damn pirates, so this time i just head straight for the planet to lose them. land at the first "station" i could find and hop out. the regular temp on this planet is 119 degrees and has very frequent heat storms that chew through my suit like butter.
i go back to the ship and realize i have no plutonium to take off and this planet is not only deadly but fucking barren like nothing in sight, on top of that my shit is on the top of this gigantic mountain thats no wider than my my ship and the station next to it.
so i hoped down to look for plutonium and found just enough to get off the planet but now i had to venture back up the mountain.
i litterally had to make caves on the way up to survive the environment.
got back to my ship took off grabbed my shit and hit the hyperdrive to the next solar system. it was intense and so made the game worth every penny for me

This game is nothing more than a solid base. A very solid base.

If this game is mod friendly, it might end up actually being the revolution everyone wants it to be.

Back