Comment manipuler un chat blessé?

ThePapi

Chat est sorti à matin, revenu une heure plus tard et a mal à une patte arrière. Il est caché en dessous du lit depuis cet après-midi selon ma blonde et n'est pas vraiment approchable. Hiss, growl, the works. Mange pas, bois pas, son plat est juste à côté de lui.

Rien de surprenant la dedans mais demain va falloir que je l'emmène chez le vet et j'ai l'impression que ça va pas suuuuper bien aller.

J'ai pas envie de le traumatiser à vie mais si il passe la nuit en dessous du lit va falloir que je le sorte de son trou un moment donné et que je le mette dans son carry case.

Quelqu'un a des pro-tips? Any vets on the board? It's pretty fucked up to see your pet like that.

Get some Valerian herbs (should be able to find in a natural products store)

Cats will kill for it !!

Other than that give him his distance..
And also keep in mind the vet will bill you a little too much.. Remember cats have nine lives ;)

tumblr_mc4yofZhag1rexgvto1_400.gif

Non il a ses griffes. Je dégriffe pas mes chats.

I just want to know if he's got a broken bone or not. He's a fucking stuntman I'm sure he jumped off a tree to impress some pussy and laid his ass on the landing. I've seen him do it before with varying degrees of success.

Non il a ses griffes. Je dégriffe pas mes chats.

I just want to know if he's got a broken bone or not. He's a fucking stuntman I'm sure he jumped off a tree to impress some pussy and laid his ass on the landing. I've seen him do it before with varying degrees of success.

When they are in pain they won't be approachable and won't eat.. Its perfectly normal and nothing to worry for now ... Get him out with valerian herb (in liquid) and make him walk to see how bad it is .. repeat sometime after to see if it gets better (cats heal fast) or worsens ... if worsens then go ahead with the vet !

it won't give in easily. it won't go in the cage either.
the solution is simple. you wrap it in a blanket. you put the cage on the back (i.e. door upwards) and slide the cat in while wrapped.
no scratches, no pain.

kitten-burrito-in-a-spinach-tortilla.jpg

oublie la cage OP, met le en burrito et transporte le comme ca. Attend pas trop de jours non plus, au cas ou il y a un saignement interne

Back