What is the absolute cheapest car on a lease?

Let's revive this thread...

What's the cheapest automatic car on a relatively short term lease??? 24-36 month would be ideal, 48 would be okay maybe
I say almost cheapest because Accents and Yaris and Mazda2's are out because it's too unconfortable, Hell an old tercel is better!!

There's some agressive advertising bout the elantra...

Je sais que ça fait un petit bout, mais ça disait quoi au final... ??

Il l'a eu à ce prix la avec des tire d'hiver pis une tv 60" hahaha mais c'étais sur une 2016 manuelle la les 2017 sont arrivée et surement un peu plus cher sa reste à voir...

Looking for something cheap, not an infinity. The person will drive 5km in total per day for work, couldn't care less what it is as long as it has AC, but thanks.

Nissan had great deals a couple years back, prices have sky rocketed compared to two years ago for Versa / Sentra.

Looking for something cheap, not an infinity. The person will drive 5km in total per day for work, couldn't care less what it is as long as it has AC, but thanks.

Nissan had great deals a couple years back, prices have sky rocketed compared to two years ago for Versa / Sentra.
Yea and almost 5% interest on those cars. Why not just get a car for 4-6k at that point if they are barely driving it.. or just ride a bike

More of a security with no hassles and full warranty during the period of the lease. Buy winter tires and nothing else to think of.

I will check it out, didn't think about toyota / honda as they are usually a bit more expensive out of the cheap brands. Thank you.

I will check it out, didn't think about toyota / honda as they are usually a bit more expensive out of the cheap brands. Thank you.

Je roule un Nissan rogue awd avec 25k km par ans pour 375$ par mois tx inclus. Tu dois bin pouvoir sortir une sentra pour 250$ tx incluse avec 16 k km pars ans.

Toyota Corolla 2019 base here for 265 per month all included with 4 winter tires mounted on wheels in the deal
21 800 km per year, 39 months

Kia\hyundai. Get an elantra. The new model actually looks decent. My Nephews girlfriend is on her second Elantra. She returned the old one, and grabbed a new one. In 3 years she never had an issue.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Je roule un Nissan rogue awd avec 25k km par ans pour 375$ par mois tx inclus. Tu dois bin pouvoir sortir une sentra pour 250$ tx incluse avec 16 k km pars ans.

There is no 16k at Nissan, Comes to ~290$ with AC for the base model. It would be great if they had under 20k and not everyone needs that.

A bit more actually, they seem to have raised their prices again and they honestly change prices everyday, I put 39 months to be fair as 36 is 335$/month.

Base model with AC, no other extras.

Screen-Shot005.jpg

Screen-Shot006.jpg

Meh the online calculators should never be taken seriously. When I got the mini they cut a way better price in store vs online

Back