skype17

487bde1586d6a7eb2cc1d66901976d3d.jpg
3c69908dd8510e0544295ae374e94505.jpg
5633d2ef35bb77269666983954d4dc6a.jpg
b99d77e1543fa17d5e738f8ea927bcb8.jpg
88edeb41b17b46db12815bd076c7ea13.jpg
f999a26a8de379e130cf7173c5b7f364.jpg

Audi TT RS Coupe and Roadster

The 2017 Audi TT RS Coupe and Roadster have debuted at the 2016 Beijing Auto Show with an upgraded 2.5-liter TFSI five-cylinder engine that now outputs 60 more horsepower than before for a total of 400 hp and 354 pound-feet of torque. Power is sent to all four wheels via a seven-speed S-tronic transmission. Sadly, there was no mention of a manual transmission. Previous reports said that the manual will not be offered any longer, but TT RS models were spied earlier with a row-your-own gearbox. We are getting confirmation from Audi on whether or not a manual will be available.

Audi says the TT RS Coupe to sprint from rest to 62 mph in 3.7 seconds, while the Roadster take slightly longer at 3.9 seconds, making them the quickest TTs to date. Top speed is limited to 155 mph or 173.9 mph upon request.

Visually, the TT RS duo gets new OLED lights with a 3D design in the rear, which is the first time they are being used in a production Audi. Of course, the TT RS gets huge oval exhaust pipes, and more aggressive design cues are used throughout.

Inside, the 12.3-inch digital dashboard is still center stage, but a special RS display shows performance information like tire pressure, torque and g-forces. The RS also gets optional wireless cellphone charging and a Bang & Olufsen sound system.

The Roadster’s soft top can be opened or closed at speeds of up to 31 mph.

The 2017 Audi TT RS Coupe and Roadster will launch in the fall of this year. North American pricing has not yet been announced.

Source : Autoguide.com

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

De loin, mais de loin la plus belle Audi depuis longtemps (exclus R8). Ils ont réussit à faire quelque chose de beau avec un design blend.

Perfection, less is more, simplicité, sportivité et que dire de l'intérieur.

Last edited:
Katebeetle doit mouillé sa culotte solide, à va essayer de vendre sa vieille TT pour 7000$ avec un financement de 7 ans pour la '17.

Envoyé de mon SM-N910W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't think you can call it the Golf platform at all, the MBQ platform is being used on a lot of different models at VW/Audi that I wouldn't be able to call it the Golf platform

Let me rephrase that :

Isn't it based on the golf / passat / tiguan / A3 platform ?

I don't think you can call it the Golf platform at all, the MBQ platform is being used on a lot of different models at VW/Audi that I wouldn't be able to call it the Golf platform

Since the Golf is going to be by far the most numerous application, I think we can call it "the Golf Platform".

But I do know that some people don't like to be reminded of the ultimately humble origins...

Si je gagne a la loto ces le premier char que j'achette

Caliss que c'est beau .

J'ai toujours trippé sur les TT mais la WOW !

wow, c'était justement la force de la précédente, à ~65k-70k c'était quelque chosede très intéressant, à 100k+, un peu moins.

Mais je l'aime bien quand même!

68,000 euros for the coupe, so with our tarrifs, i'm going to bet over 100k once it lands here. Cayman territory. Not sure i could justify spending that money on a ttrs.

Aucun rapport, les prix Euro vs CAD sont souvent très similaires.

Ex. de ma S5 cab... 75,000$ Euros de "base" et 69,000$ CAD de "base".

Tu dois aussi considérer qu'en Europe (France, Allemagne...) les prix indiqués incluent la taxe (18-20%).

68,000 euros for the coupe, so with our tarrifs, i'm going to bet over 100k once it lands here. Cayman territory. Not sure i could justify spending that money on a ttrs.

Je ne crois pas qu'il y a un lien entre les prix

Back