The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

remember when the Vatican burned people for saying the sun is the center of our galaxy? inclusiveness is now bordering on fanatic religion, and we all know what the fanatics do.

You have to admit it happens way more often than people getting killed for not being inclusive enough.
this inclusiveness thing is fairly new and not fully thought through yet. It's not fully blown out of proportion yet.

you know who else banned people because if did not agree with the teachings? the original state control people that popped up in Germany after WWI called social democrats. we know how that ended. That was because almost everyone bought into the system. Thankfully the current paradigm is different because the majority of people disagree with it.

If you want to talk about shooting up synagogues, I can bring up similar events where Christians were targeted. the last one was in April of this year, almost 300 people died.
We were talking about inclusiveness and how certain scientific facts are not acceptable through history and you turned this into a debate about religion again.

I think you don't understand the definition of inclusiveness. excluding someone because he's not inclusive is not inclusive in itself. you cannot exclude to be more inclusive. it's like fighting for peace. either you're fighting or at peace. either you are inclusive or you exclude people. you got to choose, you can't have it both ways.

this inclusiveness thing is fairly new and not fully thought through yet. It's not fully blown out of proportion yet.

you know who else banned people because if did not agree with the teachings? the original state control people that popped up in Germany after WWI called social democrats. we know how that ended. That was because almost everyone bought into the system. Thankfully the current paradigm is different because the majority of people disagree with it.

If you want to talk about shooting up synagogues, I can bring up similar events where Christians were targeted. the last one was in April of this year, almost 300 people died.
We were talking about inclusiveness and how certain scientific facts are not acceptable through history and you turned this into a debate about religion again.

I think you don't understand the definition of inclusiveness. excluding someone because he's not inclusive is not inclusive in itself. you cannot exclude to be more inclusive. it's like fighting for peace. either you're fighting or at peace. either you are inclusive or you exclude people. you got to choose, you can't have it both ways.

Could you wait until they kill at least one person before freaking out and comparing them to the nazis? And no, i'm not turning this into a debate about religion, i'm pointing out that there are far more dangerous people than SJWs and the PC police.

Parce que Varg en fait la promotion sur sa chaîne Youtube? Il y a peut-être un lien. :dunno:

Could be, but I doubt most of them even know who Varg is, he is just way ahead of the curve with his thinking. I think people are just fed up with the system.

Speaking of Varg, did you know YouTube deleted his channel? Happened at the same time as the Crowder drama..

Could you wait until they kill at least one person before freaking out and comparing them to the nazis? And no, i'm not turning this into a debate about religion, i'm pointing out that there are far more dangerous people than SJWs and the PC police.

it took a long time before nazis killed anyone. the ideology is the exact same. I already explained to you why they won't make it to the past nazi level in practice. that doesn't mean that they wouldn't follow in the footsteps if they could. maybe yes, maybe no. but they can't so we'll never know.

did anyone say these are the most dangerous people? I don't see that anywhere. there are far more dangerous people. but that doesn't mean we can't discuss or *gasp* criticize others. maybe next we'll criticize the ones that built the new bridge because maybe they did a shitty job. should we not, because there are more dangerous people out there?

To be fair that british student was suspended for shooting video in class and not for his opinions on genders.

Most scientists outside of the realm of science fiction and psychiatry will agree that there are two genders. Then you have a panoply of people that have "issues" who identify as these made up genders which begs the question: Who's the first cuckoo that made them up? Does anyone know?

it took a long time before nazis killed anyone. the ideology is the exact same. I already explained to you why they won't make it to the past nazi level in practice. that doesn't mean that they wouldn't follow in the footsteps if they could. maybe yes, maybe no. but they can't so we'll never know.

did anyone say these are the most dangerous people? I don't see that anywhere. there are far more dangerous people. but that doesn't mean we can't discuss or *gasp* criticize others. maybe next we'll criticize the ones that built the new bridge because maybe they did a shitty job. should we not, because there are more dangerous people out there?
If you want to *gasp* criticize others, maybe you should refrain from using hyperbolic comparisons like the Catholic Church burning people alive for believing the earth revolved around the sun. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you always go for extremely ridiculous juxtapositions.

If you want to *gasp* criticize others, maybe you should refrain from using hyperbolic comparisons like the Catholic Church burning people alive for believing the earth revolved around the sun. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you always go for extremely ridiculous juxtapositions.

how is it ridiculous? someone in a position of authority is rejecting scientific facts. the difference is that the church had enough power to kill people, but they also ended up accepting the science, so they adapt. the 'inclusive' people cannot kill people and will never accept the scientific facts. In the short run, church is worse because they killed a few very smart people for this reason but they have since long since changed their tune. in the long run the inclusives are worse because they are pushing their agenda on kids. who knows how many kids will think that it's normal to change genders, and will end up killing themselves for this reason. I'm willing to bet that this number will be way larger than the number of people killed by the church for scientific reasons.

my problem I have is not with those who change their gender or are gender anything. my problem is with the rejection of science in exchange for feelings.

how is it ridiculous? someone in a position of authority is rejecting scientific facts. the difference is that the church had enough power to kill people, but they also ended up accepting the science, so they adapt. the 'inclusive' people cannot kill people and will never accept the scientific facts. In the short run, church is worse because they killed a few very smart people for this reason but they have since long since changed their tune. in the long run the inclusives are worse because they are pushing their agenda on kids. who knows how many kids will think that it's normal to change genders, and will end up killing themselves for this reason. I'm willing to bet that this number will be way larger than the number of people killed by the church for scientific reasons.

my problem I have is not with those who change their gender or are gender anything. my problem is with the rejection of science in exchange for feelings.

I seriously doubt that kids will decide to change genders just because somebody wrote an op ed in Salon or posted something on Facebook. The issue is generally a lot more complicated than that and "inclusives pushing their agendas on kids" is an argumentative shortcut. You would make a terrible prosecutor if you had to prove in court that people are responsible for the death of others.

Back