The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Est-ce que les Italiens se sont excusés pour ce qu'ils ont fait subir dans le temps de l'Empire Romain?

Ils ont quand même crucifié Jesus!!!!

Fucking Jesus!

Did Arabs apologize for enslaving Europeans? Oh that's right, the focus is only on the most recent episode of slavery. Wait, slavery still takes place all over the world and no one cares? Oh that's right, it's only the white devil that can be held accountable for things that happened 10 generations ago...

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-49260934

Disney to remake Home Alone and Night at the Museum.

Watch the diversity.

Oui mais en même temps, ils peuvent pas trop faire ça mon plus. Les 2 méchants dans Home Alone, c'était des blancs mais tu pourrais pas mettre des noirs pour faire ça.

Ils pourraient mettre des femmes mais comme c'est des voleurs stupides, ça passerait pas non plus. Ça va donc probablement être 2 blancs de la Floride. C'est la famille de Kevin qui va venir de la diversité. Probablement qu'il aura deux mamans ou deux papas.

Oui mais en même temps, ils peuvent pas trop faire ça mon plus. Les 2 méchants dans Home Alone, c'était des blancs mais tu pourrais pas mettre des noirs pour faire ça.

Ils pourraient mettre des femmes mais comme c'est des voleurs stupides, ça passerait pas non plus. Ça va donc probablement être 2 blancs de la Floride. C'est la famille de Kevin qui va venir de la diversité. Probablement qu'il aura deux mamans ou deux papas.

Kevin sera une jeune fille noire lesbienne trans
les voleurs seront 2 hommes blancs hétéros conservateurs qui porteront des Maga hats
Le père sera une femme devenue homme et la mère un homme devenu femme.

pour une fois jserais daccord pour que les 2 voleurs soit noirs, afin que sa reflete mieux la réalité.

Just a small aside. I opened up chrome this morning and thought to myself "Holy Shit, they're honoring a white man in the Google doodle". I clicked on it to find out what this guy did to actually get a doodle. Nope, turns out it's a butchly drawn woman.

Google gonna Google.

Des féministes ont crié aux loups, les médias ont embarqué... ça pourrait arriver à MR s'il y a une féministe 3.0 se fâche parce qu'elle s'est rasée le poil du mauvais bord.

Imagines si les Ramones et Minor Threat étaient actifs aujourd'hui comme ils étaient en 1977-1981, les féministes les auraient mangés tout crus.

Whaaa the fuuuck. M excuser pour quelque chose que je n'ai pas fais? Wtf, le Monde est tombé sur la tete, full srss!

When you are so brainwashed by the left:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/08/rosanna-arquette-feels-so-much-shame-over-being-white-privileged/1962475001/
Rosanna Arquette slammed for saying she 'feels so much shame' over being white, privileged

Rosanna Arquette is facing backlash after expressing "shame" over her ethnicity.

The "Pulp Fiction" actress, 59, took to Twitter Wednesday to talk about her race and upbringing, tweeting, "I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me."

She added, "And I feel so much shame."

Arquette, who is the older sister to actors Patricia Arquette and David Arquette, was instantly met with backlash from followers who accused her of taking "full advantage" of her privilege. Others called her a "white-hating white woman" and "racist."

"Desperately Seeking Sanity," one user tweeted, referencing her 1985 film "Desperately Seeking Susan." Another wrote, "Don’t worry, we’re embarrassed of you too."
The overwhelming criticism prompted Arquette to lock her account. Her rep, Danny Deraney, confirmed to USA TODAY that the "FBI did tell her to make her profile private."

"Yes I’m locked to protect myself I was told by FBI to lock it up," Arquette told The Wrap Thursday. "There are toxic and very vicious people on social media. Threatening and cruel."

She continued: "I said yesterday that I am ashamed of the color of my skin. I am privileged just because I’m white. I feel shame. Because of all the violence that is happening in America and other racist countries."

Deraney added that Arquette "stands by" her remarks.

"Rosanna has been active in civil rights and equal rights all of her life," he told USA TODAY. "She is extremely passionate about these things."

And then the left does this

Elizabeth warren meme.jpg

Idiocracy + 1984 is pretty much where we're at..

a little of demolition man those movie predict the future really well.
020508R1.jpg

Remember this post:

Homeschooling and Private Teachers will become a HUGE BUSINESS in the next decade.
A mentally deranged crossdresser is paid to teach toddlers/preschool kids how to twerk, in a library

Let that sink in.

What a time to be alive

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back