The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

A few of this opening lines made me a bit uncomfortable when the camera panned out, you could see people being uneasy hahaha I loved it regardless (but then he complains about the lack of female nominated directors...)

A few of this opening lines made me a bit uncomfortable when the camera panned out, you could see people being uneasy hahaha I loved it regardless (but then he complains about the lack of female nominated directors...)
His joke on Leonardo was gold lol
And tom hanks face
And that old guy's face when he was mentioning pedos lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/busine...2pd-Pc_9aABYKHklBcY3XrZ5zq3h9t23F2Qsky5fLrguM

We shouldn't talk about sports because women feel left out at work places lol.

I feel left out each time the HR rep at work sits down at the cafeteria with her girlfriend clique (three women and two men all in their late thirties early fourties and small children they ALL HAD TOO LATE) and starts having a contest on whose got the worse problem child:

"My youngest has TDAH" - "My oldest has affective disorders because her dad left us when she was 4" - "I went on vacations and left my two kids with my ex-husband and they came back all wrong because he fed them Fruit Loops and my ex knows they shouldn't have Fruit Loops because of my youngest kid's TDAH so I think he did it on purpose to spite me" - "My kid can't be with his cousins they always fight" and so on.

Seriously: NOBODY CARES.

Like yeah. I feel sooooooooo left out while I have lunch watching YouTube and not a single fuck given about their kids but for the love of Pete can you KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN?

Can't you see I'm trying to watch the latest Linus Tech Tips?

#TheLeftRuinsEverything

- 1910 Boy Scouts of America founded for boys and male leaders

- 1980s sued to include women as Scoutmasters

- 2013 ended its ban on homosexual Scouts

- 2015 ended it ban on homosexual Scoutmasters

- 2016 welcomed transgender Scouts

- 2020 filed for bankruptcy over sex abuse lawsuits

#TheLeftRuinsEverything

- 1910 Boy Scouts of America founded for boys and male leaders

- 1980s sued to include women as Scoutmasters

- 2013 ended its ban on homosexual Scouts

- 2015 ended it ban on homosexual Scoutmasters

- 2016 welcomed transgender Scouts

- 2020 filed for bankruptcy over sex abuse lawsuits

A little fact checking:
The Chapter 11 filing in federal bankruptcy court in Wilmington, Delaware, sets in motion what could be one of the biggest, most complex bankruptcies ever seen. Scores of lawyers are seeking settlements on behalf of several thousand men who say they were molested as scouts by scoutmasters or other leaders decades ago but are only now eligible to sue because of recent changes in their states' statute-of-limitations laws.

79d885c39cb3ab73d1069ef92511319c19cf1146fe6bf19ed10fb175ff9119d4.jpg

Jus soli is pretty dumb, then again, so is that picture.

I wish we didn't have it or it had better restrictions on it. IE You don't get it for sneaking across the border and delivering a baby.

Back