The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

tu es trop permissible

Pas de compromis , L'oratoire ou l'église a st-meu-meu , tu payes des taxes municipales et scolaires

les lieux de culte on juste a charger pour la visite des lieux ( oh wait ... )

Les églises servent quand même plus souvent que le Stade Olympique. Ils payent des taxes pour le stade?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47193273

At least it's not "only" the Republicans that are getting scalded by blackface scandals. Although I think calling this one a scandal is a stretch by any means: The guy dressed up like Micheal Jackson for a costume party.

Quand j'étais enfant, je m'étais déguisé en cannibale avec une jupe hawaïenne. J'étais tout en noir avec un collier d'os et tout. La face en noir bien entendu. Personne n'a été offensé, au contraire, tout le monde trouvait ça hilarant.

C'est vraiment cool le blackface parce que maintenant, ya fait une chose de plus pour s'indigner, même si la personne le fait dans le cadre d'un costume ou d'une blague. Comme s'est arrivé à plein de monde, les sjw peuvent ramasser à peu près tout le monde pour faire pitié.

J'attends toujours qu'on s'indigne de ça, pourtant, ça n'arrive pas.
c820d68e-1bff-4a32-be88-18f4745e5319_ORIGINAL.jpg

Yeah, the guy who is pro-torture, pro-military interventionism, pro border control and likes to quote Mussolini and have White neo-nazis as supporters, is the poster child for "Libertarians"...

Pro border control? lol no shit who would be against defending their own borders from illegals/criminals ?

This is where it all started.

1976: Chevy Chase wins outstanding actor in a comedy series (Emmy) and all the nominees go up the stage as a joke.

2011: Melissa McCarty wins outstanding acress in a comedy series (Emmy) and all the nominees go up the stage with her as a joke.

Since then we've had Ghostbusters 2016, Ocean's 8 and so on.

Look at the videos above and tell me, ignoring Laura Linney's legs (nice...) which is best. The men, or the women.

For the love of God ladies: You can write, write your own scripts.

The political correctness needs to stop, the far left will be shutdown in the near future..... many have had enough. What worries me is the kids of these kids now, you know... the non binary ones who identify themselves as a toaster, want to stop fossil fuel NOW and are looking for grants so they can see if dirt can be changed into plastic....Yeah, our next generation with a mouth.
Just my opinion.

The political correctness needs to stop, the far left will be shutdown in the near future..... many have had enough. What worries me is the kids of these kids now, you know... the non binary ones who identify themselves as a toaster, want to stop fossil fuel NOW and are looking for grants so they can see if dirt can be changed into plastic....Yeah, our next generation with a mouth.
Just my opinion.

So, what are you going to do about it?

Just my opinion.
Green New Deal is a Mass Suicide Pact!!

Jewish millennials launch liberation movement from the Democratic Party after the Rep. Ilhan Omar controversy.

-
Dave Rubin on 'Media Matters' and attacks on Fox News

The Rubin Report' host Dave Rubin weighs in on the media's attack on free speech and differing views

-
Robert Barnes is a civil, criminal and constitutional lawyer who has represented high profile clients from Alex Jones to the Covington Kids. He joins Dave to discuss his legal approach to free speech, mob mentality, his Alex Jones case, Wesley Snipes, and more

No problem, I won't turn myself in because I'm afraid of SJW giving me a harsh sentence because I am white!

In all seriousness, this just gave the most insane jurisprudence of all time.

Man who killed Ottawa cyclist obstructed justice because he feared racist police, avoids jail time

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0418-nevin

Si le fuyard était Blanc et le cycliste était Noir, pas mal sur que le fuyard aurait eu du temps ferme et en plus d'être dépeint comme un raciste par BLM Toronto. Mais, comme les circonstances sont différentes parce qu"un fuyard Noir paranoïaque poursuivi par la police, même sous de bonnes raisons, est toujours une plus grande victime que l'homme Blanc à qui il fauche la vie.

Le juge portait probablement un symbole religieux qui est résonance avec le fuyard Noir. Autrement, comment expliquer cette décision si peu éclairée.

moi aussi j'aurais peur de me faire poigner après avoir happé un cycliste après un party ou je déclare ne jamais avoir rien bu.
en fait.. mai peur serait de me faire arrêter par 2 femmes policières. elles prendraient tout de suite le côté de la mère du cycliste que j'ai laissé mourrir dans le champ. Ça serait tellement sexiste comme attitude de leur part, et je ne veux pas être poigné dans une situation de même, donc je vais m'enfuir.

Back