The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Bill Burr c’est pas le genre de gars que tu veux essayer de coincer dans un coin lol, il va te briser en pas trop longtemps :laugh:

I have been running my own construction company for 6 years now. I notice that with this triggered society they will have nobody to build stuff in 20 30 years. Nobody want to work, we are shifting to communism and we are all screwed.

A kid I hired as an apprentice 2 weeks ago just called in to not come to work. Because he drank and partied last night ... no ... because he wanted to play video games all day.... no

He told me it's because he Is emotionally triggered because somebody yelled at him and cannot leave his house because that made him unwell and is now emotionally overloaded.

I am now triggered and angry that the triggered shit is happening around me. Now I have to accommodate this kid and let him work a few days and find another reason to fire him if ever he has the balls to leave his house again.

I imagine what these kids would do if they were forced to work with the old Italian bastards that showed me how to work. They would all die.

I have been running my own construction company for 6 years now. I notice that with this triggered society they will have nobody to build stuff in 20 30 years. Nobody want to work, we are shifting to communism and we are all screwed.

A kid I hired as an apprentice 2 weeks ago just called in to not come to work. Because he drank and partied last night ... no ... because he wanted to play video games all day.... no

He told me it's because he Is emotionally triggered because somebody yelled at him and cannot leave his house because that made him unwell and is now emotionally overloaded.

I am now triggered and angry that the triggered shit is happening around me. Now I have to accommodate this kid and let him work a few days and find another reason to fire him if ever he has the balls to leave his house again.

I imagine what these kids would do if they were forced to work with the old Italian bastards that showed me how to work. They would all die.

There are certain countries that still demand mandatory military service as soon as you reach 18... I think we should bring that back in Canada.

There are certain countries that still demand mandatory military service as soon as you reach 18... I think we should bring that back in Canada.

It doesn't need to be this hardcore, these wimps just need to be involved in a couple of legitimate fist fights to give them some perspective and toughen them up a bit.

The real problem is that they are all sheltered by adversity their whole lives so when they enter daily life they crumble.

And all these woke pussies are voting liberal

For the very little time I was in the "cadets", was young 14-15 I think, I've learned how to shoot a riffle, build a tent in the dark, a shit load of other survival skills and mentally it was good as well I remember. Also, to brag a little, well the second thing it's nothing to be proud of, but funny either way,

for one I was able, and to reproduce, getting extreemly good at aiming with a riffle eventhough without my glasses (had to take them off) I was and still am blind as bat, at like 1m away... I actually got it on the middle not perfectly perfectly, like half the bullet, but considering the middle is barely larger than the bullet it's pretty sweet hitting that on "instinct" no joke...

The army was not able to wake me up (ok within context), I mean I did the "guard" from like 2:40AM-3AM, but at like 5AM it was my turn again apparently, so they had to wake me up, there were a couple of them that tried to wake me up without any succcess, they were not all cadets, anyway short of dragging me (and I think they did try a little bit) out of the bed by force, throw a bucket of water or start punching/getting into a fight, I wasn't waking/getting up lol.... I didn't even get too much shit about it the next day, they were like stunned/tired from trying to wake me up for like half an hour... when I woke up later I was like hey what happen? weren't guys supposed to wake me up for my turn at 5ham? The looks I got from them!!! HAHA it was priceless after I've learned what happen !!!!!

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1817537/livres-autochtones-bibliotheques-ecoles-tintin-asterix-ontario-canada

Des écoles détruisent 5000 livres jugés néfastes aux Autochtones, dont Tintin et Astérix
Ils ont été jetés, certains brûlés et enterrés, par un conseil scolaire de l’Ontario qui les accuse de propager des stéréotypes. Les auteurs sont consternés.

Si on met tout le monde du ''cancel culture'' dans un four et on les brule, ils vont nous traiter de nazis. On peu pas gagner.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1817537/livres-autochtones-bibliotheques-ecoles-tintin-asterix-ontario-canada

Des écoles détruisent 5000 livres jugés néfastes aux Autochtones, dont Tintin et Astérix
Ils ont été jetés, certains brûlés et enterrés, par un conseil scolaire de l’Ontario qui les accuse de propager des stéréotypes. Les auteurs sont consternés.

D'après toi ... quel livre a le plus fait mal au autochtone ? Tintin ou la bible ...

You choose

Back