The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Rogan is a good interviewer, but if you keep talking about personal life and sexual preferences, Milo will not shy off the discussion. Which says a lot about the size of his balls.

I haven't seen Milo lose an argument yet, which says a lot about his debating skills.

I agree with Ronin to an extent, I've seen the joe rogan podcast and enough of his other interviews to know that he likes to uses the fact that he's gay and loves black men as a crutch, to some how add validity to his points. His entire persona seems very fabricated and geared towards his audience.

The lack of civilized public discourse really has lead to a polarization on the political and ideological spectrum. SJW and Tea Party/Libretarians are one and the same. People that have never been challenged, who's beliefs are so fragile that it wouldn't stand up to any scrutiny so they retreat to these echo chambers of stupidity and they repeat to each other.

The biggest issue to me is that there really has been a limitation on free speech. The whole idea of denying someone a platform because you disagree with their position is so incredibly regressive and that comes mostly from the left at this point. I've said it before, we all seem to love diversity as long as it's not diversity of opinion.

This was so refreshing. Yet so fking frustrating hearing those said whales screeching in the background causing pauses on the speech.

I dont know to feel

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I agree with Ronin to an extent, I've seen the joe rogan podcast and enough of his other interviews to know that he likes to uses the fact that he's gay and loves black men as a crutch, to some how add validity to his points. His entire persona seems very fabricated and geared towards his audience.

The lack of civilized public discourse really has lead to a polarization on the political and ideological spectrum. SJW and Tea Party/Libretarians are one and the same. People that have never been challenged, who's beliefs are so fragile that it wouldn't stand up to any scrutiny so they retreat to these echo chambers of stupidity and they repeat to each other.

The biggest issue to me is that there really has been a limitation on free speech. The whole idea of denying someone a platform because you disagree with their position is so incredibly regressive and that comes mostly from the left at this point. I've said it before, we all seem to love diversity as long as it's not diversity of opinion.

I speak about the Echo Chambers For years.

That Why I like Ronin or other colombe like him. They make me Test my idea and observation.
Sometime I am spot on and right. other time I need to work my opinion because of my bad arguments.
you are Spiter absolutely correct about the Challenge of Idea. polarization and echo chambers only lead into uncivilized stupidity.

Who know ?! Control of idea lead into chaos. Shock of Idea lead to Civilization.

I wouldn't say that, Rogan loves to shock people in his interviews to destabilize them, but he has tremendous respect (if not more) for Milo, as seen in the Jeff Ross interview.

Society is soooo fucked. Fuck all of it.
Yeah, things have gone downhill in the last ~5 years imo, things used to be alot different. I just stay in my own bubble and try my best to block everything out. I certainly don't bother debating things with SJWs because nothing will come of it, and I just end up get annoyed pretty quickly. Can't change other peoples views either, I'd rather just worry about myself and what I'm doing with my own life.

Also, fuck all those little shits interrupting the speakers..

gYgWAh.gif

this.. made me hurt.. quite literally my ribs are hurting from laughing

Faque finalement, une salle avec genre 200+ républicains se laisse perturbé à outrance par une poignée de morons, chaque intervenant revient sur le cas de cette poignée de morons, interagissent avec eux... c'est au final pas mal ça le "show".

J'ai eu l'impression de regarder une pièce de théâtre représentant la section commentaires de Youtube.

I don't agree with most of his views, but I have yet to see him lose a debate. You probably just don't like him because he's a libertarian.

Quite the contrary, I very much enjoy hearing from true libertarians. Milo has Republican balls down his throat and pocket so bad it,s not even funny, his answer in the Q&A at the end are pretty telling... there is not much Libertarians among the Republicans.

Libertarians have become a brand name to rally the young right conservative activists to the Republican party.

Last edited:
Quite the contrary, I very much enjoy hearing from true libertarians. Milo has Republican balls down his throat and pocket so bad it,s not even funny, his answer in the Q&A at the end are pretty telling... there is not much Libertarians among the Republicans.

Libertarians as become a brand name to rally the young right conservative activists to the Republican party.

Ronin is right.

Lebertarians have noting to do with liberal and other infected cultural marxism infected politic.
I enjoy reading about Lebertarians idea.

Ronin is right.

Lebertarians have noting to do with liberal and other infected cultural marxism infected politic.
I enjoy reading about Lebertarians idea.

actually a lot of libertarians are pro-feminism and pro-diversity. They will see genderfluid people and all kinds of whatever-kin as a good thing, because they are free to be what they want and we have to respect that.
This is why I blocked a lot of libertarians on my facebook page and unfollowed some of them, for example Immanuel Giulea who is the quebec coordinator for the canadian libertarian party. He's a major cuck. He had the rainbow filter on his facebook picture. Major fag.
It's also how you separate left libertarians and right libertarians.

The leftist liberatrians fail to realize that the special snowflakes and SJW's are major Quebec Solidaire or Bernie Sanders supporters so they are the enemy. Also they will have no problem with putting "rules" on free speech. To them, calling someone retarded violates the NAP.
The right libertarians see the feminist movement and sjw's as major enemies of free speech. Right libertarians have no grey zones when talking about free speech. It's black or white. You have it or you don't. You can say whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't violate the NAP.

Violating the NAP for a left libertarian : Calling someone retarded, laughing at someone, using racial slurs, homophobe, etc.
Violating the NAP for a right libertarian: Publicly accusing someone without proof of something that could destroy his reputation and maybe lead to incarceration (example calling someone a pedophile, a murderer, fake rape, etc.)

btw Kossak pm me your facebook profile I wanna add you my nigga

I guess Im a right libertarian then

libertarianism is not only about free speech.
Are you for the privatization of pretty much everything and letting pure capitalism and free market dictate the economy? If you are, you're a libertarian, if not, you're not.

Look resulta of the equality agenda and political correctness:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...-lose-grip-on-world-university-rankings-beca/
Diversity Quotas Destroying British University System

Britain’s best universities are slipping down university rankings because they are forced to focus on diversity and recruiting from disadvantaged backgrounds, experts say.
It now seems that this pressure is leading universities to “take their eye off the ball” in terms of improving quality of research and teaching, in favour of implementing recruitment policies to appease political pressures.

Because of the issue all the proff, they just can’t get around to teaching anyone anything.
It also to do with the pressures on universities to meet quotas to increase the proportion of disadvantaged and ethnic minority students which is distracting them from focusing on research and high-calibre teaching.

Back