The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Look resulta of the equality agenda and political correctness:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...-lose-grip-on-world-university-rankings-beca/
Diversity Quotas Destroying British University System

Britain’s best universities are slipping down university rankings because they are forced to focus on diversity and recruiting from disadvantaged backgrounds, experts say.
It now seems that this pressure is leading universities to “take their eye off the ball” in terms of improving quality of research and teaching, in favour of implementing recruitment policies to appease political pressures.

Because of the issue all the proff, they just can’t get around to teaching anyone anything.
It also to do with the pressures on universities to meet quotas to increase the proportion of disadvantaged and ethnic minority students which is distracting them from focusing on research and high-calibre teaching.

what a fuken surprise,

this political correctness bullshit has gone too far, cant believe its still ongoing.

this is why I hope we have a zombie apocalypse.

These SJW pussies and safe-space snowflakes will be the first to die. Only the strong will survive, and society can rebuild on that.

this is why I hope we have a zombie apocalypse.

These SJW pussies and safe-space snowflakes will be the first to die. Only the strong will survive, and society can rebuild on that.

You know that zombies only exist in movies, right?

Disconnected from reality? Give me an example?

The OT section would be a prime example. It's an echo chamber that distorts reality. And seriously, if you're having fantasies of mass-extinction events just to get rid of people that don't think the same way you do, you may have a problem.

Also, you claim to be an anarchist but pay taxes and obey the government.

The OT section would be a prime example. It's an echo chamber that distorts reality. And seriously, if you're having fantasies of mass-extinction events just to get rid of people that don't think the same way you do, you may have a problem.

I am an anarchist and do pay taxes. I want to stay alive and I have a family that is not anarchist. I don't want to impose my beliefs on them. In our society, obeying the laws is better for them to live a normal and happy life then to rebel against the system, and the well being of my family comes before my political opinions or beliefs.
You need to filter sarcasm and reality. I troll a lot. I understand very well what you're trying to say but I think disconnected from reality is a bad choice of words. Very marginal would be a better way to describe me. Heck, I consider myself to be one of the most marginal users on MR.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You need to filter sarcasm and reality. I troll a lot. I understand very well what you're trying to say but I think disconnected from reality is a bad choice of words. Very marginal would be a better way to describe me. Heck, I consider myself to be one of the most marginal users on MR.

I think that's the main problem with OT: the difference betweent he trolls and the ones who are serious is minimal at best.

You are right, marginal describes you better.

Last edited:
c est quoi un anarchist de nos jours?
quoi ca veut dire?

moi je suis nationalisme, idéologie d anarchiste m échappe complétement.

I know you mean.

Glorious God emperor Trump leader of mankind.

Yeah, the guy who is pro-torture, pro-military interventionism, pro border control and likes to quote Mussolini and have White neo-nazis as supporters, is the poster child for "Libertarians"...

Well, he DOES have a good point, in the sense that we are way too much people on this planet right now and it will become very unsustainable very soon.

Secondly, society goes pretty much AGAINST evolution right now by constantly protecting people, protecting the weak. It is not mostly the strongs who survives now. The lower your IQ the more you reproduce (there are countless studies on that, thats just the way it is sorry) and society is going with that.

Hence sometimes I wonder if a massive catastrophe would not do us good in the long run, because the way we are heading right now, we for sure, won't be the dominant specie in a couple of millenias.

Yeah, the guy who is pro-torture, pro-military interventionism, pro border control and likes to quote Mussolini and have White neo-nazis as supporters, is the poster child for "Libertarians"...

Trump is not the poster boy for Libertarians. Where did you get that from?

Libertarians stand for reason and rationality over fear and emotions, self interest over group interest, and a clear separation between politics and economics..

wat

libertarians are anti-border control, and anti-military

They pretty much stand against everything Trump stands for

Trump is not the poster boy for Libertarians. Where did you get that from?

Libertarians stand for reason and rationality over fear and emotions, self interest over group interest, and a clear separation between politics and economics..

Wait and see... be mindful that I put libertarian in quotations because, as I've said repeated time and time again, Libertarian as become a brand name to recruit young people into the Republican Conservative movement. The brand as been completely co-opted.

I'm not saying there is no real anarcho-capitalism or minarchism anymore, just that does who promote Trump in any form or shape are spitting in the face of the basis of this ideology.

Back