The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

New men's fashion presented in Paris.

127484235_120808866507510_2522591855079212325_n.jpg

Wokeness is cancer.

Bro that's just some fuckin high fashion concept shit, it's been around for decades.
This, mais en dehors de ça je ne verrais pas le problème que des gars portent des robes/jupes et tant mieux s'ils peuvent un jour en porter sans être étiquetés de travestis. Si l'hétéronormativité était moins forte à travers le linge stéréotypé, les comportements sociaux attendus selon le de sexe, etc. peut être que moins de trans se sentiraient dans le mauvais corps et vivraient bien avec leur sexe biologique.

Last edited:
Only pha ggots think this is normal

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

There was a guy named Jon that used to work for me. He was your typical MMA guy, always wearing his BJJ gear and telling everyone how tough he was, and always liked to get people in the shop to spar a bit. Jon also constantly would talk about things like what Omo posted. Fags this, gays that, never shut up about it.

One day, Jon didn't show up to work. A few days went buy and no one had heard a word from him, so a buddy of his went to his apartment. Him roommate was there, and told us he had moved to western Ontario real quick. Turns out he had professed his love to his sparring partner, and it didn't go the fairlytale brokeback mountain route.

That story is one of many where the ones calling people fags usually end up being the ones caught with a dick in their mouth in a truckstop.

There was a guy named Jon that used to work for me. He was your typical MMA guy, always wearing his BJJ gear and telling everyone how tough he was, and always liked to get people in the shop to spar a bit. Jon also constantly would talk about things like what Omo posted. Fags this, gays that, never shut up about it.

One day, Jon didn't show up to work. A few days went buy and no one had heard a word from him, so a buddy of his went to his apartment. Him roommate was there, and told us he had moved to western Ontario real quick. Turns out he had professed his love to his sparring partner, and it didn't go the fairlytale brokeback mountain route.

That story is one of many where the ones calling people fags usually end up being the ones caught with a dick in their mouth in a truckstop.
Would you wear dress and heels?

Would you wear dress and heels?

Not the point he's trying to make. The issue is not gay people, the issue is the agenda to make this shit mainstream. If you wanna cross-dress or butterfly your dick to make it a vagina, you do you. When the conversation shifts to nonsense like, "gender is a social construct", and "our betters" suddenly want to integrate this stuff into the school curriculums, well that's completly off the grid fucking nonsense.

Last edited:
Not the point he's trying to make. The issue is not gay people, the issue is the agenda to make this shit mainstream. If you wanna cross-dress or butterfly your dick to make it a vagina, you do you. When the conversation shifts to nonsense like, gender is a social construct, and "our betters" suddenly want to integrate this stuff into the school curriculums, well that's completly off the grid fucking nonsense.
I agree with you. I got no problem with queers, gays, fags, whoever you are or whatever they do. I have all kind of friends. They like hanging out with me.
All i just said is normal average straight guys don't dig dress and heels.

But this obviously triggered someone

It's ok though, it's typical. I forever triggered this dude and that beta kerplunk, and now they try everytime they get a chance, it's quite sad but amusing

This, mais en dehors de ça je ne verrais pas le problème que des gars portent des robes/jupes et tant mieux s'ils peuvent un jour en porter sans être étiquetés de travestis. Si l'hétéronormativité était moins forte à travers le linge stéréotypé, les comportements sociaux attendus selon le de sexe, etc. peut être que moins de trans se sentiraient dans le mauvais corps et vivraient bien avec leur sexe biologique.

This is what higher education gets you in this day and age.

Not the point he's trying to make. The issue is not gay people, the issue is the agenda to make this shit mainstream. If you wanna cross-dress or butterfly your dick to make it a vagina, you do you. When the conversation shifts to nonsense like, "gender is a social construct", and "our betters" suddenly want to integrate this stuff into the school curriculums, well that's completly off the grid fucking nonsense.

I don't know what echo-chambers or social media swipe hole you get sucked in to but I literally never see any of this woke stuff hit my feeds or news sources except when it's you guys complaining about it.

You've got to ask yourself at a certain point how much of it is people trying to make it mainstream, and people just getting you riled up "that the social fabric of society is being undone".

I agree with you. I got no problem with queers, gays, fags, whoever you are or whatever they do. I have all kind of friends. They like hanging out with me.
All i just said is normal average straight guys don't dig dress and heels.

But this obviously triggered someone

It's ok though, it's typical. I forever triggered this dude and that beta kerplunk, and now they try everytime they get a chance, it's quite sad but amusing

I mean, it's obviously triggered you. I only said that this is nothing new. It's literally just high fashion, it's basically concept cars but for the fashion industry. This is not going to be the new norm in mens fashion.

Haven't you watched Zoolander?

And no, I wouldn't wear a dress, but I have worn kilts, they're fuckin sweet.

I don't know what echo-chambers or social media swipe hole you get sucked in to but I literally never see any of this woke stuff hit my feeds or news sources except when it's you guys complaining about it.

You've got to ask yourself at a certain point how much of it is people trying to make it mainstream, and people just getting you riled up "that the social fabric of society is being undone".

I have to agree with this statement. If i'm not seeing it in my day to day feeds anywhere, how is this being pushed on the public?

jusqu'au jour ou porter une jupe devient une pression sociale. est-ce que les plus cool mettent maintenant du kutex comme jay du temple?

And this how culture wars are lost. These "stupid things" suddenly become men in dresses in bathrooms with 7 years old girls.

Fashion and clothing will always change.

We are told that open class bodybuilders are the ultimate men, but they stand on stage in purple thongs while other dudes say "sweet pecs bro, now show me those glutes".

Men in dresses will probably never be the norm. Even if it does, does that mean all men are now gay? Why are closed leg pants not gay but open bottoms are? Is a 6'10 300lb scot throwing a hammer 80 yards a sign of a frail boy or the ultimate show of manliness?

What even defines manliness today? Defending your family to the death? Then why do so many men hold there wives down?

Back