The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Wait and see... be mindful that I put libertarian in quotations because, as I've said repeated time and time again, Libertarian as become a brand name to recruit young people into the Republican Conservative movement. The brand as been completely co-opted.

I have to agree with this.

The best example in quebec is Duhaime. Claims to be libertarian but really is a conservative.

The best example in quebec is Duhaime. Claims to be libertarian but really is a conservative.

Lolwut?
Eric Duhaime claims to be a conservative inspired by a few libertarian philosophies, he doesn't claim to be libertarian.

Lolwut?
Eric Duhaime claims to be a conservative inspired by a few libertarian philosophies, he doesn't claim to be libertarian.
I always thought he identified as a libertarian. Guess I read wrong...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Damn... wasn't I trying to argue exactly that with you like... 3 years ago?

Well, he DOES have a good point, in the sense that we are way too much people on this planet right now and it will become very unsustainable very soon.
Accordng to Greenpeace and hippies.
Secondly, society goes pretty much AGAINST evolution right now by constantly protecting people, protecting the weak. It is not mostly the strongs who survives now. The lower your IQ the more you reproduce (there are countless studies on that, thats just the way it is sorry) and society is going with that.
No, that's the movie Idiocracy.
Hence sometimes I wonder if a massive catastrophe would not do us good in the long run, because the way we are heading right now, we for sure, won't be the dominant specie in a couple of millenias.
You are presuming that our best and brightest would survive. Unfortunately, it's more likely that the stupidest will be the only survivors.
My answers in red.

You did not. He has often done so, wrongly. Co-opting the word "libertarian". I guess Bigcortex is a fan... :dunno:

He is a self proclaimed right wing conservative inspired by libertarian values but he doesn't adhere 100% to the libertarian philosophy.

actually Some research show Q.I are now lower.

still not sure about the reason.
Easy Live?
mass immigration?

Seriously Could be simply lazyness.
lazyness of the mind. The Creation sprite.

new generation are so use to get answer by asking the processes of research or crafting are not necessary to survive anymore.

Side note, IdiotCracy is totally anti SJW narrative.
this movie is hated by progressive group....

it show gene and groupe can be better than other.
Selection by race, Q.i, skill and overall healthy is necessary to keep a strong civilization.

Equality =\= equity
Diversity =\= strong

actually Some research show Q.I are now lower.

still not sure about the reason.
Easy Live?
mass immigration?

Seriously Could be simply lazyness.
lazyness of the mind. The Creation sprite.

new generation are so use to get answer by asking the processes of research or crafting are not necessary to survive anymore.

Side note, IdiotCracy is totally anti SJW narrative.
this movie is hated by progressive group....

it show gene and groupe can be better than other.
Selection by race, Q.i, skill and overall healthy is necessary to keep a strong civilization.

Equality =\= equity
Diversity =\= strong

It's simple, instead of doing what's right, we have changed our society to do what feels good.
We traded rationality for emotions.

Just look at politics, there is no debate anymore, it bores everyone. Only one liners, catchy slogans.

Yep Buzz words.

but buzz word are useful when the meaning of the Catch phrase are explained.

like here people start to use the word cockold.
because the meaning is already understand.
it short the conversation to get the same result.

The real Problem is shouting buzz word to counter a first main argumentation of a open debate.
It kill the argumentation with out advancing the debate.

example:
I said Trans gender have Mental illness because ; give examples and explanations etc.
SJW come and shout I am a bigot and it is because I am a cis white male....
cant continue from that.

Now it become an emotion shouting and noting is learn.

Back