The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Le calinours jaune qui fourre la tête à Frankenstein c'est tu pour faire référence au film Haute Tension ?!

Je ne sais pas c'est quoi le film "Haute Tension" mais si ya de quoi de moindrement semblant dans le film a un calinours qui fourre une tete de Frankestein c'est certain je regarde ca.

Je ne sais pas c'est quoi le film "Haute Tension" mais si ya de quoi de moindrement semblant dans le film a un calinours qui fourre une tete de Frankestein c'est certain je regarde ca.

Film d'horreur français d'il y a 15-20 ans, il vaut la peine pareil.

Oui mais il parle de tactiques du KGB, qui serait à l'origine de tes fameux 68ers, c'était planifié. C'est les russes qui sont en arrière de ça !

Je ne crois pas aucune gouvernement est capable une t elle organisation à long terme.

Mais un system sectaire comme le communist ou les religions sont consue pour ce dépendre et intégrer au école de pensé une société.

Aujourd'hui ce cancer est rentrer dans os de nos institutions. Pratiment imposible de le dissocier

Peak woke stupidity.

Peak woke stupidity.

At the pilote school I think I only saw one woman. (cute by the way)

but when I flew in commercial most of the time the flight attendant are female or gay male.
Should we force 50% of flight attendant to be White hetero male?

But do you want to know the real reason.
Airline want to pay their pilot less.

Woman are less combative to get better salary.

If 50% are women they hope to pay more than 33% less salary.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA.

The Pro Tranny man child promoting anti white Lindsay ellis canceled by her own kind
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/03/28/why-is-lindsay-ellis-cancelled-twitter-drama-explained/

tenor.gif

At the pilote school I think I only saw one woman. (cute by the way)

but when I flew in commercial most of the time the flight attendant are female or gay male.
Should we force 50% of flight attendant to be White hetero male?

But do you want to know the real reason.
Airline want to pay their pilot less.

Woman are less combative to get better salary.

If 50% are women they hope to pay more than 33% less salary.

jtanner avoir raison sur les vrai bus de la diversity
regarde ce que j ai trouver

764ay3d105s61.jpg

jtanner avoir raison sur les vrai bus de la diversity
regarde ce que j ai trouver

https://i.redd.it/764ay3d105s61.jpg

Funny. This just proves an idea I had.

When Trudeau or any other political muppets says "Diversity is our strength", they're actually telling the truth. The clarification is on the "our". They're basically saying diversity will cause inter- class/ethnic/religion turmoil that will keep you busy fighting amongst yourself and leave us free from scrutiny. The "our" is the political class, everybody else suffers from the kind of diversity they're promoting.

People are starting to see this. Just look at the Barkley rant:

sa toujours ete du cheap labors.

depuis les 20e sciecle il dit les Irlandais et les canadien travaille moin.
il veux nous remplacer depuis plusieur generation. regarde toronto.

les Quebecois coute cher.

As opposed to the white conservatives, who are also fully enshrined in the board of directors of other mega-corporations, are turning them into political tools to help advance the conservative agenda of the republican party?

As opposed to the white conservatives, who are also fully enshrined in the board of directors of other mega-corporations, are turning them into political tools to help advance the conservative agenda of the republican party?

who own the republican party?

Who own the mega corporations?

Back