Help me find a car...

If you want a family, 4 doors is a must. Strapping the kid in the rear seat through a coup door, nobody got time for dat.

Last edited:
"-Transmission: Manual (I'll make an exception for auto if its a newer auto)"

Now we just need to see what his definition of "newer auto" is..

"Newer auto" means not an old shitty slushbox, something dual clutch on the steering perhaps ;)

"Newer auto" means not an old shitty slushbox, something dual clutch on the steering perhaps ;)

This meets his criteria at that budget, I'm sure.

KGrHqJ_pgE-v7id_IlBPw_K2vGcg_60_1_5661ff10-409a-40cc-b0b6-4a28b38c6449_grande.jpeg

So someone hit me about a week ago and my car is a write off. I just got my issurance money and I'm having a hard time finding something I like. Here are my criteria:

-Budget: Up to $17 000 (Tax in)
-Year: 1990-2012
-Mileage: 60 000km - 140 000km
-Doors: 2, 4, 5 doesnt matter
-Seats: 4 seater or more
-Drivetrain: AWD or RWD
-Transmission: Manual (I'll make an exception for auto if its a newer auto)
-Displacement: Under 4L
-HP: Minimum 250HP
-Required options: Leather, Heated Seats

-Background requirements: This will be my daily driver...I have a track car, so I'm looking for something thats nice, but it doesnt need to be a track monster. Also I'm planning on starting a family in the next year so it needs to accomodate at least 1 baby seat. For the time being, I'm looking at 335xi's, and Infiniti G37X's. I'm looking for something reliable seeing as I already have one project going, no need for another. I will probably only do wheels, suspension and maybe an exhaust to this car, but i really dont want to be wrenching on it every other weekend...

If you have something for sale that meets this criteria, feel free to shoot me a pm

What would you guys suggest?

Volvo S60 , sport mode and tiptronic safe as hell for the fam fam and honestly fun to drive with very good gas mileagemaxresdefault.jpg

with kids, you need 4 doors. It is doable to have kids with a 2 door car, but it is a pain in the ass everytime you want to put them in-out. I am a big fan of S4 wagon, I think they are great all around cars. Careful with the V8 (4.2) timing chain are bloody expensive, burn oil and like fuel. But the sound… whoaaa.

I am sure you can find something decent in that price range.

with kids, you need 4 doors. It is doable to have kids with a 2 door car, but it is a pain in the ass everytime you want to put them in-out. I am a big fan of S4 wagon, I think they are great all around cars. Careful with the V8 (4.2) timing chain are bloody expensive, burn oil and like fuel. But the sound… whoaaa.

I am sure you can find something decent in that price range.

displacement <4L

Back