Help me find a car...

^Maybe :) lol

In reality it'll be a daily, so exhaust, intake, wheels, suspension, software, and i'll call it a day

your clk is game over?

Sold the CLK55 in November. Bought an 09 porsche Cayenne S, but someone ran a red 2 weeks ago and t-boned me...write off. Hence why I need a car asap lol

its not horrid but not bad. . The 6HP auto trans is stout but heat kills it, the seal between the mecatronic cracks and causes a loss of pressure costs for the seal is 40$ plus labor, gasket, fluid. HPFP don't last more than 100-120k, same with water pumps and injectors. Valve cleaning every 50-60k.. The only bummer is the wastegate rattle, only fix is change the turbos or buy the new sleeve kit for 300$ usd and remove the turbos. 335i is cheap to maintain compared to S6

This one is a 6sp, and the HPFP, water pump, powersteering, and turbos were all replaced in the last year. I dont think i'll be that bad...maybe an injector or two here and there lol

You seem to have owned a couple of euro's so no surprises for you maintenance wise, i also daily drive mine, you won't regret it. congrats *tu*

@patrickd_21
how does it drives VS your old M3?

Tough to compare because the M3 had PSS10's and bushings and other mods. If I was to compare it, its nothing like my M3 was...feels much softer, much less connected. Having said that, for a stock car out of the box, its not terrible. No LSD sucks though. But im picking up coilovers in a week, so that should make a good difference, but I dont think it'll ever compare to the driving feel of my M3

Brought it home last night :

13164350_10156820539875392_5800835449825734161_n.jpg

nice, thanks for the answer. It look pretty low for a stock car! (height is great from the picture)

nice, thanks for the answer. It look pretty low for a stock car! (height is great from the picture)

Yep its on the Msport suspension. When I first saw the car, I asked the owner if it was lowered, but he confirmed it was stock :)

Just picked up Cobb V2

Back