Pearl white paint scratch repair

VibeZ

Legacy Member
Hi guys,

Can someone recommend a shop to fix some deep scratches on my pearl white paint. It pretty much goes along the side of my door at the bottom. Some spots it's just clear coat damage and other spots it goes down to the primer. Here's a pic of what it looks like. Of course it's hard to tell from the pic itself:

e037dcb070d0a6d8c4dc2d984fbb3230.jpg

f704955c20006828fe2b06ef904eaa62.jpg

I would rather just the area where it is scratched to be fixed and not have to repaint the entire door. I know it's asking a lot. I would even try someone who can try to buff it out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
There's a lot of blending to do, you can't just paint that small area

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There's a lot of blending to do, you can't just paint that small area

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yup I realized that :(

I had hope that there was a shop willing to try their best at blending or buffing rather than repainting the entire side

Thanks

Last edited:
pour un pearl ca va te prendre une vraiment bonne shop ... pas juste une place qui fait du body ...

j'ai quelqu'un pour toi ... c'est a une heure de montreal mais la job va etre plus que sur la coche ... ca va etre ni vue ni connu

pour un pearl ca va te prendre une vraiment bonne shop ... pas juste une place qui fait du body ...

j'ai quelqu'un pour toi ... c'est a une heure de montreal mais la job va etre plus que sur la coche ... ca va etre ni vue ni connu
Merci pour la réponse! C'est où votre shop?

Merci! Mais Ouff, vous été correcte, presque 2hrs de chez moi :( (lasalle)

Je sais qu'il est loin mais le match est garantie ... C'est pas juste un peintre mais un artiste ce gars la!

Un pearl c'est les couleurs les plus difficiles à matcher ...

Back