News: feu de foret

driftking88

la marde est pogner rare en alberta !!!

avis devacuation complete pour fort mac

13103543_1017326448314386_6026018758759314564_n.jpg

13177947_1017326491647715_2172580907196155156_n.jpg

13178748_1017326561647708_1878561940604824108_n.jpg

13133342_1017326624981035_1470166091080891792_n.jpg

Révolte du peuple en raison de la bière trop chère.

J'espère que tout ira bien pour eux malgré tout.

honnêtement,

Je ''chierais'' dans mes culottes en esti être pris dans le trafic avec des arbres en feu comme ça à côté de moi lol

Mon chum est labas , a fallu qui laisse toute labas , y'on ramasser leur chambre , mais ya laissé son char la et tout ya pogné l'avion vers edmonton, pas de niesage , i me textais pis m'envoyais des photos , sa l'air que le chior est pogné solide !

Moi ca fais mon affaire le dollar américain a gagné 3 cent depuis hier haha

It's the province's largest evacuation ever, it's no small deal. I have a friend from there on vacation in Quebec for two weeks now.

She is sitting here, watching her home town slowly burning down through the media and Social Network... not cool.

L'highway pour se rendre a FortMac est pas vraiment longue ,c'est collé sur la ville tu vois la raffinerie de la ville pis le matin si tu dors en ville , dans les heures de pointes sa peux prendre 1h30-2h sa l'air se rendre a gate haha , A fallu qu'il revoit tout les infrastructures de la ville pour accueillir autant de monde !

Comme je disait au père de mon meilleur ami qui étais Chargé de projet labas , pourquoi vous avez pas acheté un vieu Tj ou Fourtrax pour vous rendre a job par le fosset le matin haha appart le pont qui est le plus grand problème.

J'ai quelque gars a la job que leurs famille sont a fort mac....Mettons que ce n'est trop le fun a voir aller tout sa.
L'heure est a l'entraide..

J'ai plusieurs chums qui sont la à fort mc money, les jobs sont cancellés tout le monde revient au Qc.

Si fallait que le feu pogne jusqu'au raffineries ouff ça serait pas beau

I'm presently living through this was at our town office yesterday and the office window over looks the hill that leads to a sub-division called Abasands. The first indication that the fire had returned towards town was three plumes peaking out over the hill within 30 minutes that sky had turn to a wall of black smoke. Within 45 minute we could see flames coming over top of the hill, then within an hours the hill was engulfed in flames.

I've tried to get too where I live when I'm up here but the traffic in the downtown area was grid locked. So I waited it out at the office until the radio announced for the evacuation of the downtown area. I left the office at 4:45pm for our Kearl office which is normally a two hour drive north east of Fort McMurray, I arrived a midnight last night. It was absolutely crazy traffic was bumper to bumper all the way. The 63 highway going north is a four lanes to about half way to my destination which the authorities turn into a four lane highway going north in order to get people out of the city quicker. Well that turn into a bit of a disaster because people were still trying to get from site back to their love one or get their belonging out. All of the camps in the surrounding areas are taking in people and feeding them. We've been told that the Red Cross has been dispatched and that fuel tankers have been sent up from Edmonton. The hospital has been evacuated and in the area we are at they have an emergency jet at one of the site airport in case someone has to be flown to Edmonton or Calgary. Needless to say that the Alberta NPD government cut backs in Wildfire firefighting of $1.5 million hasn't help the situation.

Last edited:
Une coupe de mes chums viennet de décollé avec un convoi de 15 pick-up 3000litres de diesel.. 400 caisses d'eau..

ya des chars a pu finir a la sorti de la ville...toute ds le clos pu de gaz...

Back