Someone in Vancouver to inspect a car?

GotBass?

Legacy Member
I'm considering buying a car located in Vancouver. The car has an insurance claim for collision back in 1994 and was fully repainted around 2004. I'd like to get an appreciation of the quality of the body work that was done. Anyone knows someone in Vancouver that could look at the car? Recommend a reputable body shop?

so you're looking on MONTREALracing for VANCOUVER inspection place...MINDBLOWN.....hehe j/k

Why not I'm in Vancouver right now, I'm not very familiar with local shop though.

The one thing I do know is that it's more of a pain inspecting a vehicle in the lower mainland vs the interior due to the emissions laws I hear.

Why not I'm in Vancouver right now, I'm not very familiar with local shop though.

The one thing I do know is that it's more of a pain inspecting a vehicle in the lower mainland vs the interior due to the emissions laws I hear.

No such thing lol

Interesting, I didn't even know about that! I knew that there where no such thing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you're looking on MONTREALracing for VANCOUVER inspection place...MINDBLOWN.....hehe j/k

Your profile says you're located in Fossambault-sur-le-Lac... Why are you posting on MontrealRacing? ;-)

There are quite a few members from outside Montreal... Many also have friends and contacts all over the country, so it isn't all that far fetched. I also posted on a local Vancouver forum, if that makes you feel better.

Seriously considering your offer! If it wasn't for the fact that you only fly first class... Fanciest mechanic I've ever met! He does oil changes wearing a 5000$ bespoke suit...

Seriously considering your offer! If it wasn't for the fact that you only fly first class... Fanciest mechanic I've ever met! He does oil changes wearing a 5000$ bespoke suit...
I can confirm this is far from reality lol

Back