Crash en Coupe Micra à Calabogie

Scarry.
What # crashed that hard in the tires?
Hope they are all ok.

I think one of the guys from Perry Performance was involved..Carl...his name. Isn't he on the board ?

Scarry.
What # crashed that hard in the tires?
Hope they are all ok.

I think one of the guys from Perry Performance was involved..Carl...his name. Isn't he on the board ?

Carl is BBQMAN on the board. I'm not sure if he was directly involved in the crash (flips, hitting tires, etc.) or if he was even behind the wheel there.

A bunch of adrenalin pumped racers 3 wide in turn one(takes lots of balls at Bogie to carry speed in that corner) flat out in a bouncing around econobox...

What could go wrong? :D

holy shit that 2nd video lol

" fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ... hahahaha so long suckers "

Hi guys, this incident is making news everywhere.
I am OK, in fact I wasn't in that race as our car had issues on Saturday, I am actually glad as I avoided the carnage.
Everyone involved IS OK, thank god as that was a messy pile up.

It was 3 degrees and we race on hard Hard Pirelli slicks which were not even close to temp when the guys lost grip in T1 flat out section.
The guys should have checked up and adjusted by being such a competitive series, you can't let your rivals get away.

Wrecked cars- King- Bedard and Hammann
involved as I saw- Chiasson, Boyer, Sahakian, Bernier

Coupal drove a flawless race and won- this should be noted

Props to Makse who drove through the wreckage and avoided contact.

Next stop LCMT end of month- should be wild- JM Isabelle is scheduled to drive the #86 Perry Auto/Hull Nissan car!

C'est fou le gif sur l'article de jalopnik. Super réflexes de la part de Brian. On dirait la fin d'un meet de mustang

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/nissa...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

um4fkvtsaf5xh5tsn8wg.gif

Jpense que les pilotes ont pas compris encore que leur microbe sur les curbing, ca marche juste pas.

Il n'y a pas une course où tu vois pas des car flipper, sortir sur le flat bed.

J'espere que les pilotes ont de bons sponsors

Back