Greatest BMW of all time?

This is the one paul motor is selling ...2008 m5 with 80K kms for 53K$ LOL
these guys cold called me last year for the M6 i had, which was alot cleaner then that and lots of mods (6K headers/exhaust, vorsteiner hood/lip etc) , nicer combo (black/black+Cf trims/ suede headliner) with 87K kms and they offered me 27K. what a joke

Anyways i have tried both m5 and m6 in smg/6mt configurations and trust me, SMG is alot of fun and is faster then the 6mt.
its not better because it has a stick.

The gear ratios in the manual gear box are wayy off for the power band of the engine. SMG when working correctly is a better choice. Also LOL at 53k does Paul Motor Co actually sell anything ?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

P-e pas la greatest mais un de mes chum est passé la semaine derniere me faire essayer la nouvelle BMW 750LI 2016.

Sibole que ca frole la folie la technologie la dedans, pas un son dans cabine intérieur, ca pousse sans bon sans pendant que tu te fais massé dans les siège en arriere , juste en Ipad qui a partout dans l'auto ca vaut plus chère que mes autos. Chaque fois que tu regarde a quelques part dans l'auto il y a un gadget a découvrir.

J'ai vraiment été impressionné.

^ Agreed... I can't think of many manufacturers that have delivered as many great driver's cars as BMW. The list is long...

M1?
7074738Best-bmw-e26-m1.jpg

The gear ratios in the manual gear box are wayy off for the power band of the engine. SMG when working correctly is a better choice. Also LOL at 53k does Paul Motor Co actually sell anything ?

Beaucoup au states .

Mon boss a vendu sa 1M avec eux. Il leur as donné en consigne. Il se sont arrengé de la vendre pour lui. Y'on prix X% je sais pas combien mais bon sa quand meme été vite. Elle as passé dans un gros package vendu au states quand le US étais au plus haut . Il as eux plus cher que se qu'il la payé en 2011 messemble ... not bad

I had the exact same 1993 325 IS, same color and M3 rims back in the days. At the time I thought it was the best car ever :

1993_bmw_e36_325is_3_series_4800_youngstown_ohio_6590008462211568544.jpg

Later I got my 330I which pulled more but still didn't drive as good as the 325 mainly because of the differential :

attachment1.jpg

But what I want is this :

002.jpg

Some cars are decently priced and others are an absolute joke.

I had the exact same 1993 325 IS, same color and M3 rims back in the days. At the time I thought it was the best car ever :

View attachment 23027

Later I got my 330I which pulled more but still didn't drive as good as the 325 mainly because of the differential :

View attachment 23029

But what I want is this :

View attachment 23030

When I had the M6 I always found myself reaching for my E46 key more... Honestly BMW got it right with the E46, fantastic cars to drive and amazing value for money. Much more refined compared to an E36 (I had a 325is), fantastic interior and styling thanks to Chris Bangle

Back