Marque:Audi
Modèle RS4
Couleur:Noir
Kilometres:141,000
Auto/Manuel:manuel 6 vitesses
Condition: excellente
Raison de la vente: achat nouvelle voiture

Prix:26000$ En vente d'accomodations

Hi Guys, selling my 2008 audi RS4, Black on black with carbon interior trim. car is super well maintained, front and rear breaks are brand new, tires have 80% left, carbon cleanup was done at 120,000KM, fluid all were changed recently, Liquid moly oil changed every 5000KM. The front of the car was fully repainted at the end of the summer due to stone chips. Car is in general really good shape, pulls like a train, no check engine light, V8 4.2L off the audi R8, 420HP. Car is 100% bone stock. 4 yokohama all season tire and 4 winter tires. All the Chromes trim have been wrapped sating black. Selling it because its difficult to fit all the stuff with 2 kids when we go ski or do activities. Would do a trade plus cash trade for a SUV.

e-mail, call or text: joeyd@devencorenkf.com, 514-264-2599

thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
Mets des photos sur ton thread ça va peut-être t'aider à vendre avant un autre 7 mois.

GLWS

juste to clarify, did the engine get changed for an R8 engine or you simply mention it's the same engine as the R8?

Fait un peu de lecture parce que oui le problème est au rs4 aussi pis ca coûte un bras a faire.

j'ai justement fais de la lecture ce matin et le probleme ne semble pas etre présent sur les moteur de RS4/R8. seulement dans certain cas isolé

j'ai justement fais de la lecture ce matin et le probleme ne semble pas etre présent sur les moteur de RS4/R8. seulement dans certain cas isolé

This is correct

BTW....OP for what its worth, if it weren't for the dawm taxes i would have made you an offer.

Last edited:
I'll drop the price to 25k but not more. Price is more then fair for the condition of the car, less then than it's not worthed for me to sell it And this will make a great winter beater

Back