1er épisode de la saison 23 de Top gear avec Chris Evans et Math Leblanc !!

Top Gear Season 23 starter kit.

funny-eyeglasses-24120413.jpg

Almost done watching and finding it worse than the US Top Gear which I quit watching.

I paused it to go to bed.

I never paused the old top gear.

Damn it didn't feel natural.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yea, they straight up copied the script from past seasons, thing is that made it feel even more unnatural. They should started completely from scratch.

You cant try to be something your not, never works out.

with the original trio (and not duo), with the 3-wheel cars they would've not towed it, it look slike James and others had much more mechanical talent than the new hosts. Instead of putting it on a trailer they would've fixed it on the side of the road (and possibly sabotaged the other one's car at the same time)

with the original trio (and not duo), with the 3-wheel cars they would've not towed it, it look slike James and others had much more mechanical talent than the new hosts. Instead of putting it on a trailer they would've fixed it on the side of the road (and possibly sabotaged the other one's car at the same time)

On the one hand those are Reliant Rialtos and don't need to be sabotaged. On the other hand if they had a competition like that with the good Top Gear staff neither car would've made it to Blackpool because neither car would've made it out of the Top Gear parking lot without tipping over a half-dozen times.

I'm a huge Matt Leblanc fan because of Friends but there's something weird seeing him on Top Gear, that's not to say that he was bad. The only good bits were with Matt (and Sabine.) The part when he gets trolled by passerbys "how you doin'?" I lolled.

Unless the rest of the season is phenomenal, I have a feeling Chris Evans might not be back next season assuming there's a Top Gear s24. He has no charisma with the live Top Gear audience, they didn't do the news, Chef Gordon Ramsay (Clarkson and him are good buddies) looked like he was conned into going there and Jesse Eisenberg? Please...

On the other hand the new rallycross laps look much more interesting than the old regular track but they're limiting themselves because frankly I don't see someone like Susan Sarandon or Morgan Freeman doing the rally stage.

Can't wait to see the new Clarkson, Hammond and May show:

The above clips are better than the whole new Top Gear show with Chris Evans...

il y a un deuxieme show qui s'appelle Extra Gears tourne dans le meme studio avec 2 autres animateurs ils font le segment News et des reportages plus serieux

il y a un deuxieme show qui s'appelle Extra Gears tourne dans le meme studio avec 2 autres animateurs ils font le segment News et des reportages plus serieux
Ouais puis il y a Chris Harris que je veux voir. Ou je peux regarder sa?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here is my summary.. It's like that famous rock band from the 70s where all the members left or died.. The name is the same but the talent is gone and you're now playing in a cheapo pub on a Tuesday night. It's unwatchable and awkward as hell. However Matt LeBlanc is good but wow Evans was a mess.

L'ambiance est a chier, gros froid durant tous le show.
Matt Leblanc est pas mauvais. il a du potentiel. il a besoin de développer son truc a lui. il semble pas bien s'entendre avec Evans.
La voix de Chris Evans est trop aigu et a chier, aucun réconfort. Clarkson a une grosse voix grave, sa aide beaucoup a détendre. il est trop coincé et semble vouloir faire "by the book".

Chris Harris et Matt Leblanc aurait été mieux. Par contre Harris aurait détruit leblanc dans tous les challenges.

extra gear ca vaut la peine d'ecouter

top gear... ca manque de feeling, les gars jasent, parles de stats ou meme "les producteurs nous ont dit de le faire, donc on le fait"
mais yont pas l'air réellement heureux de faire ca

et sabine a pas eu beaucoup de place dans le show
je crois qu'elle aurait parler beaucoup plus de la viper et de son feeling avec le background qu'elle a

C est quoi le nom de l animateur? Le petit criss de roux fif trop enervé enervant..... Criss qui gosse!

J ai aimé la premiere partie du laser tag challenge.

La Viper ACR a l air soudee au sol c est fou!!!

346816f5a9e0c31cc4d6c37bdb4c72f0.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ça devait brasser en crisse pareil avec Sabine. le top gun doit etre habitué quand c'est lui qui controle les G...

Back