1er épisode de la saison 23 de Top gear avec Chris Evans et Math Leblanc !!

Malade la aston martin Vulcan.

Qq1 mettez le link

8f709586a872d98017cec799dfde77b1.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
je viens de regarder l'episode de Top Gear USA de la semaine derniere, ca doit probablement etre le tout dernier qu'ils auront fait vue que la serie a ete cancellee la semaine derniere
tres interessant ils etaient a Havana avec des vieilles voitures americaines remonte avec des diesels comme dans la serie Cuban Chrome d'ailleur un des gars de Cuban Chrome est dans le show
Foust essayait un Lada remonte pour la performance

This season is actually pretty good. Missing some of the chemistry but they have good content so far!

I cringe though every time they SUCCEED at something and CONGRATULATE themselves.

We'd never have seen the old Top Gear succeeding at something...

:)

This season is actually pretty good. Missing some of the chemistry but they have good content so far!

I cringe though every time they SUCCEED at something and CONGRATULATE themselves.

We'd never have seen the old Top Gear succeeding at something...

:)

tse ... je connais pas grand chose dans la tivision ... mais me semble que faillir dans leur projet c'est ca qui etait vendeur ... oh waith je connais ca la television c'est vrai !

Great season so far. Loving it. Wonderful filming, excellent presenters and great challenges.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Great season so far. Loving it. Wonderful filming, excellent presenters and great challenges.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I am enjoying this season of Top Gear more than The Grand Tour.

What I like to call the THIRD season of the new Top Gear started on Sunday and I watched it last night - interesting and fun. Not to the level of CMH standards but it's still much MUCH better than that first season with Chris Evans.

Back