Feature Article: Announcing a massive car show & rally at Circuit Mont Tremblant Aug 20. Need MR Army

3cafea473d8dc244328bac3ae6366d75.jpg

im working on getting a solid group of volvos to sign up ! should i contact you OP or should i email straight to them ?

deo auto and friends

964 is stored but I could go with the truck.. my little Tacoma beside the douchebags with 24" "star" rims and 10" lift.. with the big sticker in the backgrall

:eek1: Danny you'll over saturate the market, you should have to prove your a forum member with a retinal scan, blood test, polygraph. MR stickers are super rare!

Also you could hypothetically make people sign up to the forums to get one but that may be a slippery slope.

Yet a ticoune with a green 2004ish ford focus has one in Ile Perrot and he drives like a complete tool. Tyres screeching at corners, braking at the last second, etc. I would be weary as to who gets those. They should pass a driving aptitude test.

I think having reserve spots for crew is cool. But i would LOVE to see a MR forum user parking spot. Keep it VIP, like 15 spots lol.

Vous allez faire comment pour contenir la police qui va essayer de mettre des inspections et remorquages à 99% des voitures sur place?

je vais partir un service de trailer, j'embarque la voiture à de 5km de là sur trailer juste pour entrer et que la police voit tous entrer sur des remorques/towing. fuck them ca serait priceless.

des towings à la ronde qui amènent les autos le dernier 2-3km du site;)

Vous devriez essayer de faire rentrée les voitures par le côté de l'entrée des paddock car l'entrée des spectateurs tu roule sur un chemin de terre,sable bitume sur presque 1km!!!

Back