New (old) Audi A5/S5

skype17

af118881133f818a4efd2287aa0ebd4b.jpg
b2349342d254a8175f2f4cfebf36f8be.jpg
d85cd29d44413f74ed29a27334599976.jpg
57bfcdbc8a984e3df713aeba62a9e354.jpg

The new Audi S5 is powered by a 3.0-liter V6 TFSI engine packing 349 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque, allowing it to hit 62 mph from a standstill in 4.7 seconds. The automaker also promises that fuel consumption has been cut by 20 percent despite the increase in performance from the current 333-hp figure. Naturally, both the Audi A5 and S5 are packed with the latest driver-assistance and infotainment systems that the company has to offer.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ewww. Pas certain certain... Hood arrondi, une petite passe à la BMW.

Pense que je vais garder la mienne.

Quand est-ce que la mode de mettre des écrans qui sont par dessus la planche de bord va passé?!

Jusqu'à temps qu'on trouve autre chose de mieux?

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

i really wish Audi would stop using the same wheel mold for all 4 corners. If you're going to make directional wheels, do it right. So annoying to see that

As for the cars, I find them pretty boring actually. For some reason Audi is keeping it very very conservative

C'est vrai que c'est generique, une connaissance s'est acheté une rs5, sur photo je ne pouvais pas la differencier d'une a5 ou s5, voire difficilement d'une a4, mais quand je l'ai conduis, j'ai compris...

Probablement hyper efficace, mais tellement ordinaire à l'oeil. C'est juste... Beige. Pas Toyota Camry beige, juste char sport beige de la catégorie.

Le support after market va s'en donner à coeur joie.

Aussi,

Je commence à être tanné de voir les effets photoshops des dévoilement des voitures Audi... On dirait que ça ne les avantage pas.

Currently driving a 2015 S5 (it's the white one with a chick usually driving on 20" adv 1) so here is my take.

That interior is so BMW looking it hurts. Gauges are gorgeous but WTF we're they thinking with the screen and the shifter? Looks TERRIBLE compared to hers.

Exterior wise, wtf is up with the side M badge shit they are trying to pull. Again, way to rip off BMW.

Lastly from the exterior is looks terrible and REALLY not mean like the current generation. Must say I am overall disseapointed. The only thing I wish her's had is the google maps integration that's it!

Pas mal déçu... l'écran au dessus c'est laid en calisse, la console centrale beaucoup trop simple, le hood, pas certain.... ils viennent de perdre un client je crois bein....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Pas mal déçu... l'écran au dessus c'est laid en calisse, la console centrale beaucoup trop simple, le hood, pas certain.... ils viennent de perdre un client je crois bein....

L'écran effectivement, mais ca c'est légal, mais avoir son cellulaire dans la main non car c'est une source de distraction...Go home SAAQ you're drunk.

Sur la mienne il est encastré dans la console c'est 100 fois plus esthétique imo.

ummmm EWWWW... current model please...

whats up with the big ass shifter ? its not a damn plane....

and now that I drive a car with head-up display... I've realized how you can do 80% of everyday needs on that, instead of taking your eyes off the road....so that super LED 3D 4K OLED wtv the hell it is and you want to call it screen would be pretty useless now

I guess I'd have to see it in person to judge it further but for now its a thumbs down

said it a few times, the actual A5 model, is a classic look that will never get old , even more in convertible

this oughh .... well maybe ill get used to it , im not the type usually to hate on a new design banwagoneer

almost bought a 2013,5 at the time S-line
that interior, alcantera seats nice console and flat bottomed wheel.... ouffffff , just never liked those 19 ''

Back