Who are MR's biggest social mediaites?

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious who on MR have the biggest social media reach?

- FB Friends
- Instagram Followers
- Twitter Followers

Business Pages and personal pages included. Maybe you manage your employer's FB page with a million likes. Add them all up. Who's the biggest?

I deleted my Facebook and decided to keep in touch with my friends the more traditional way. It's kind of refreshing to have a conversation with them now without any of us knowing what's up already because of social media.

I do still have Instagram, but that's mainly used for what everyone else uses it for... Car and ass pics.

Regardless, I don't think anyone can beat MR on FB for likes?

I have 611 friends and zero followers and no instagram but i can make one if you can make me famous on the interwebz

LOL fuck off wtf is this shit

ahaha doyoulookgood me rappel de sa j'en connais 2 ici qui etait la dessus aussi dans leur forum

I deleted my Facebook and decided to keep in touch with my friends the more traditional way. It's kind of refreshing to have a conversation with them now without any of us knowing what's up already because of social media.

I do still have Instagram, but that's mainly used for what everyone else uses it for... Car and ass pics.

Regardless, I don't think anyone can beat MR on FB for likes?

Exact same thing here. I don't go on facebook anymore, deleted the app off my phone and make a concious effort to avoid the website. I do use the facebook messenger once in a while, especially when my friends try to organize social events.

In contrast, I do spend some time on IG and mainly use it for funny shit, bikes, chicks and food.

I also use twitter to follow a few stock market analysts and contributors that I like, but I don't contribute.

I like MR as my "social media" interaction of the day.

Back