Eurokracy 2016

lol c'est clair que je vais pas aller me jeter dans la geule du loup. Inb4 shitload d'inspection a la sortie.

Last year i dont think they had any trouble with that...and i dont rememeber even seeing 1 cop on the way in or out

Your right Dutch was a big concern last year but was all good in the end, like you said didn't see any cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not doing any cruise to get there this year last year took forever,too many detours, i got lost and i ended up waiting for an hour in the endless lineup of cars.

this year im leaving early with 1-2 buddies and ill be there around 930 ..no more fucking around lol

ill be cruising down from holiday inn pointe claire like i do every year.. were most people from out of town stay. if you drive by friday night they have a mini meet and the parking lot is full

I'll be there at the Rombotistuning booth with the Jaguar Project 7 hopefully, if import goes well tomorrow at the border !

Damn brah. 30$ par personne pour le samedi. Donc mon auto on est 4 ça va couter 120$ ... méchante inflation!!

Fastest run of day 1 at Eurokracy VW MK2 135MHP 10.8 seconds.*byewhore*

[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/136429004@N04/shares/04n26M[/video]

Last edited:
Back