Laser Eye Surgery - 2016 edition

http://www.100pour100vision.qc.ca/fr/

We chose this clinic and was worth the distance compared to other local places where you feel like in a big hot dog factory (and you`re the hot dog).

Being evaluated, operated and followed by the actual Doctor is reassuring. Dr. Doyon is one of the best and won`t bullshit you with fake warranties and a surgery that you don`t need.

Kev

There are other ways to actually reverse your myopia and get your eyes back into their normal shape.

Stop teasing and get on with the details because meanwhile to me, your miracle story reminds me of that

giphy.gif

yep la myopie est causé par la déformation de la rétine, ce qui tasse la region "vision 20/20" hors du champ lumineux envoyé par le cristalin. Les barnik / verre de contact / laser font tous la meme affaire, c-a-d dévier la lumiere envoyé par la cornée pour en envoyer un maximum hors zone donc en conséquent a la region 20/20.

Tu peux essayer toi meme, place toi devant la tv a genre 15 pieds et presse ton oeil, tu va finir par trouver le great spot. J'imagine que tu peux avoir une protese qui reforme l'oeil comme du monde mais ca doit tellement etre inconfortable lol.

So far nobody had problems?

Had laser done when only the richest of the rich could afford it in 1997, back then they where not as mindful of taking away too much cornea, now I have keratoconus, which is a thin cornea that sags, there are a few treatment options for it, but are massively expensive, or just get a corneal transplant. My myopia was at around -5.75 or so to start with, then it went to about - 1.25 and 20 years later is back to around -4. Night vision sucks, halos\glare galore, and i'm sensitive to lots of light, which triggers migranes, plus my astigmatism cannot be corrected by glasses anymore. The cherry ontop for me, is that the scaring on my eye's is bad enough that i can feel it when i blink on bad days or when my eyes are dry, which means wearing contacts is torture and out of the question, as it feels like someone is rubbing a file on cornea.

Today they are aware of the corneal thickness to start with, so that shouldnt be too much of a worry, go for it.

For those who asked: http://endmyopia.org

I had tried many things before that didnt work (for ex. Bates method). But this one is the only one that ever produced lasting results. Most of the info is available for free on the blog. Otherwise they have a paid course which is more structured, with one-on-one support. I saved all the modules from the paid course if anyone wants the PDFs...

For those who asked: http://endmyopia.org

I had tried many things before that didnt work (for ex. Bates method). But this one is the only one that ever produced lasting results. Most of the info is available for free on the blog. Otherwise they have a paid course which is more structured, with one-on-one support. I saved all the modules from the paid course if anyone wants the PDFs...

link pour les pdf plz

Est-ce qu'il y a des "side effects" genre halo, sensibilité etc... moi je suis -3.75 dans chacun de mes yeux, vision assez stables mais je suis réellement tanné des lunettes.

Tu peux le faire si tu as de l'astigmatisme? J'en ai pas mais je sens que je suis probablement sur la limite

I had myopia and astigmatism. No halos, no side effects, no issues driving at night. My eyes were sensitive to sunlight for the first two weeks but sunglasses really helped.

Maybe I am one of the lucky ones, but it has been a perfect experience so far.

Thanks for all the info & review.

Keep it coming!

For now i have appointment at LasikMD & LaserVue, i might take one at FocusVision also i am really curious about the Relex Smile.

sounds like one of those guides to penis enlargement... sketches me out

It's legit though. The site used to be a boring straight-to-the-point info site, operated by Dr. Frauenfeld (or something like that). He's an ophtalmologist with a clinic in Austria. He passed on the torch to a younger guy who's doing more marketing and rebranded the site recently. The info is still there though and the method remains the same.

link pour les pdf plz

PM me your email and I'll send you the file.

It's legit though. The site used to be a boring straight-to-the-point info site, operated by Dr. Frauenfeld (or something like that). He's an ophtalmologist with a clinic in Austria. He passed on the torch to a younger guy who's doing more marketing and rebranded the site recently. The info is still there though and the method remains the same.

Je suis sceptique, mais curieux lol, je vais te pm.

PM sent

Combien de temps après l'opération vous êtes retourné au travail? Surtout ceux qui passe leur journée devant un ordinateur.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So far

LasikMD: 3150$
Laservue: 3600$

I feel more confident at LaserVue, i saw Dr.Balazsi he was a lot less in the rush that at LasikMD and took his time to do all the test and explain while i felt like one in a million at LasikMD.
Also Laservue doesn't have 100$ bullshit exam every two year to keep their warranty so i am more tempted to head there so far.

LasikMD cookie are good as mention, i will recommend their cookies anytime.

So far

LasikMD: 3150$
Laservue: 3600$

I feel more confident at LaserVue, i saw Dr.Balazsi he was a lot less in the rush that at LasikMD and took his time to do all the test and explain while i felt like one in a million at LasikMD.
Also Laservue doesn't have 100$ bullshit exam every two year to keep their warranty so i am more tempted to head there so far.

LasikMD cookie are good as mention, i will recommend their cookies anytime.

danm 3150 is what i paid, the all included custom went down^? (10% off from 3500 6-7 years ago )

for the mandatory 2 year exams, its not that bad, i went now 3,5 years later, eyes are still perfect.

90$ covered 80% with my bottom barrel Group insurance , not the end of the word... and i get to eat cookies drink Keurig Coffee and i used to steal a green apple.... think they dont have aymore!

MERCI

Vous me redonner le gout de le faire. Devoir quitter les shows au rockfest à minuit a cause des yeux secs et de la poussières dans mes verres de contact .....

Le prob c'est que ma vue baisse tranquillement a chaque année(mettons j'étais a -2.5 vla 10 ans maintenant je suis à -4) .. Sa vaut la peine pareil ?

J'avais déjà fait les test pré-op voila longtemps chez Lasik MD mais je n'ai jamais poursuivi le processus car j'ai eu un gros imprévu.

j’ai mon rendez-vous samedi :D doit changer mes lunettes bientôt et je veux savoir combien ça peut me couter si en bas des 3000$ je le fais

Bon bien c'est décidé je vais allez chez LaserVue pour 3400.00$ j'ai rendez-vous à la mi-juillet.

Back