News: Guy tows his own car to avoid police crackdown...police stop tow truck anyways.

I moved to Quebec city in December 2013 and have to say as shit as it might be to have the police target the guys who modify their cars right, there are a ton of cars with some real fucked up modifications. I've seen more than a few cars driving around with wheels that stick out almost 1 1/2 to 2 inches past the fenders, tons of lifted pickups with wider tires and no mud flaps, almost limo tint on the front windows. Everyone around here says the cops don't bother them, well I guess the free for all is over...

Cause cops have competencies above the average human to text/talk and drive and they also get proper training for it... What a load of shit...

It's not about that. Cops use their phone as tools to make calls like you would normally at any other job. their workspace happens to be a car and it happens that they need to make calls in order to fufil their tasks.

How do you know he was on the phone for a personal call? You don't.

Anyway, not going to change your mind because you clearly despise cops. keep hatin.

So educate me on how issuing an inspection notice leads to the city making money?
Inspection -> put back oem parts -> garage makes money -> more taxes paid to the government -> bigger government budget -> bigger spendings and allowances to cities -> higher salary for cops

Mind -> blown

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Inspection -> put back oem parts -> garage makes money -> more taxes paid to the government -> bigger government budget -> bigger spendings and allowances to cities -> higher salary for cops

Mind -> blown

Incremental tax revenue from your response wouldn't even make up a decimal point on their end of year. Although I'm sure Gregster and the like would LOVE to live in the world you're living in.

Incremental tax revenue from your response wouldn't even make up a decimal point on their end of year. Although I'm sure Gregster and the like would LOVE to live in the world you're living in.

Agent Larose from Levis wouldn't be back if it was that small. that cop is the worst of all, no want him, yet he's back giving up tickets like crazy to modified vehicule.

TLDR: Avoid Levis

Agent Larose from Levis wouldn't be back if it was that small. that cop is the worst of all, no want him, yet he's back giving up tickets like crazy to modified vehicule.

TLDR: Avoid Levis

Tickets and fines are definite money makers for any given city or municipality. But the original post talks about receiving a notice of inspection, whereby you have a fixed time period to get your car inspected by a certified garage.

It's not about that. Cops use their phone as tools to make calls like you would normally at any other job. their workspace happens to be a car and it happens that they need to make calls in order to fufil their tasks.

How do you know he was on the phone for a personal call? You don't.

Anyway, not going to change your mind because you clearly despise cops. keep hatin.

you're missing the point here... what you are explaining is "why" they are using phone in their car.
but the problem is... either it's for business or not, the risk is still there. the risk and distraction that all drivers are facing while using their cell in a moving vehicle.
i'm not a cop hater. i've worked along side cops for 10 years and i've met the coolest people.

Cause cops have competencies above the average human to text/talk and drive and they also get proper training for it... What a load of shit...

c'est exactement le contraire.

La loi a passer parce qu'un minorité ne savais pas conduire, et donc encore moins avec des cell.

Conduire en parlant, n'est pas systématiquement dangereux, mais tu augmente le risque.

Mettons matante X a 51% de concentration sur la route, un cellulaire lui enlève 40% de concentration = 11% de concentration.
UN driver avec 100% de concentration sur la route, un cellulaire lui enlève 40% de concentration = 60 % restant.

Il est plus sécuritaire que la mantante X.

C'est relatif.

Ca me fait tellement rire le matante qui disent : '' ah ben caliiss check le criminel avec son cell, cest super dangereux" Ah ouais osti de conne, tu te base sur quelles stats pour dire ça?.

''Plus dangereux'' VS ''dangereux''. Méga gap !

Anyway, dit toi ben qu'il y a 2 raisons principales pour les lois :

1- Le gouv a besoin de $
2- les caves qui ont dépassés les limites.

you're missing the point here... what you are explaining is "why" they are using phone in their car.
but the problem is... either it's for business or not, the risk is still there. the risk and distraction that all drivers are facing while using their cell in a moving vehicle.
i'm not a cop hater. i've worked along side cops for 10 years and i've met the coolest people.

The risk remains the same with bluetooth usage and its legal for everyone, so whats your point?

ils ont interdit les cellulaire au volant a cause des messages textes.

thats it!

parce que 10 ans avant, c'etais pas ben ben populaires les messages textes et on va se dire les vrai affaires, quand tu texte, tu regarde pas ben ben souvent en avant comparer a parler au telephone!

il a meme des haltes messages texte avec wifi sur les routes pour solliciter les gens a ne pas texter au volant!

ils ont interdit les cellulaire au volant a cause des messages textes.

thats it!

parce que 10 ans avant, c'etais pas ben ben populaires les messages textes et on va se dire les vrai affaires, quand tu texte, tu regarde pas ben ben souvent en avant comparer a parler au telephone!

il a meme des haltes messages texte avec wifi sur les routes pour solliciter les gens a ne pas texter au volant!

Exactement!

It was sarcasm

no hate against police in general, I even applied to the RCMP, but for fuck sake, how can we not rage when we hear story like that more and more everyday..

fun fact :

Did my CCSMAFAR last year (one day restricted gun course).. in the middle of the course a 100lbs soaking wet girl asked me some questions about the glock that we were using in our exercise. After helping her and answering her questions, she ask me if I was a military, told her no, I dont even know shit about pistols lol, that was just some basic knowledge... she told me later that she was a Laval police officer, and she didnt feel confident with her service weapon (the same fucking glock). That was why she was following the gun course, to know how a use a fucking pistol, when she was already a permanent police officer.

Big fucking facepalm. Police is a joke in Quebec. I wont even talk about our in-town police who try to prove that our 20000 pop. town has too much shit going on to be covered the the SQ. (L'assomption), hence why they arrest anyone for any minor offence. Last mayor got raped by the police after suggering to use the SQ, since they cost way less, so they could drop our sky high taxes..

Last edited:
Here's the perfect example. This one is from last fall. This guy got an inspection while his car was parked in his driveway, officers claimed to have seen him driving around. This car is static and the owner is proud to say it. Lowered all the way down with adjusting rings removed. He's wondering why he got an inspection?
Over 300 comments and 2700 likes.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/c2675ec2fa7e099d4d536379cdb54dd5.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/03a18b7b63be856935bf3a6813162559.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/07c3da2d01ef7c66b090f52e896509c7.jpg

It's sucks that they came onto your property to ticket your PLATED car but this is ridiculous, you can't safely drive this around

J'ai vu cette WV à Boucherville lorsque je suis la suivait. Effectivement, elle est très basse.

Back