Spam bots

Si les admins font rien pour ça on devrait peut-être juste les accueillir à bras ouvert ces bot la? Anyway, ça se plaint dans un autre thread que les nouveaux membres sont moins nombreux et "post" pas

Si les admins font rien pour ça on devrait peut-être juste les accueillir à bras ouvert ces bot la? Anyway, ça se plaint dans un autre thread que les nouveaux membres sont moins nombreux et "post" pas

Bonne, idée. On devrait faire quelque chose.

Je comprends pas, ya aucun forum que je fréquente qui à ce problème/est pas capable de le régler.

captcha non?

recaptcha-example.gif

Better & better, half of the new posts are bot posts this morning.

Damn, must suck to be a mods and be stuck having moping up shit like that non stop.

The forums are being invaded with spambots and alt-right fanatics that are incapable of constructing a meaningful or coherent argument using grown up words, so instead resort to posting poorly drawn comics and shitty, inaccurately attributed meme quotes.

you know what.. till you figure out how to stop this BS, completely close the new subscription. NO ONE IS ALLOWED to create an account. i mean for every 5 new legit member per day ( if not less..) your irritating the whole board ( his members along with the mod section).

En tant qu'administrateur, je préfère faire plaisir à mes membres actifs et simplifier la tâche de mes modérateurs non rémunéré et perdre 5 new account LEGIT ( dont 3 qui vont finir avec -10 post, 1 troll account et un vraie vraie account) pendant 2-3 semaines. que de faire chier le board au complet pour acceuillir que quelques nouveaux membres. Au pire.. ils s'abonneront dans 2 semaines caline.. ya rien de perdu !

^HAH,

Seriously tho, im starting to think more and more that we just need to make new members post in the welcome section and be approved by a mod.

"hey guys, i drive a ________"

*post pics*

"Really looking forward to meeting you at meets bla bla" (lol)

Just do like we are doing in another forum...

New users are restricted to a "Introduce Yourself" forum until an admin unlocks the account.

A PITA for admins, maybe but eventually that's what it may take.

Just do like we are doing in another forum...

New users are restricted to a "Introduce Yourself" forum until an admin unlocks the account.

A PITA for admins, maybe but eventually that's what it may take.

less of a PITA than wiping out dozens of threads everyday tho thats for sure :laugh:

ils sont rendus intelligents les bots en plus ils commencent a faire des titres en francais
ca commence a sentir le skynet

I updated the questions and the bots seem to know all the answers. I've decided to manually approve all new members. Problem fixed.

Back